[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I said before the game even started and we got our role pms that i was gonna take it easy, and using fluff at the begining and end when i was done talking is fine.
OK. I said I didn't even mean it as a necessarily bad thing lmao. I was just surprised because I didn't get that notion whilst playing and not focusing on you.
Post automatically merged:

I am gonna go grab something to eat. Be back later.

You keep saying words with certitude.

Here is what im thinking nat,

I did something yesterday that probably pissed off a lot of you scum, and now youre trying to get rid of me, which is super cute by the way.

Were you rattled when i called you out too?
Saying im not a bad lynch without providing reasoning.

Youre scum of the highest order.
You basically offer nothing and just go around talking obvious shit all the time, its getting old

Tell me, what do you think about Melon/flower

i wanna know your opinions
Yup, I'm the person to get rattled, I'm shaking in fear right now Fuji :gokulaugh:

Role hinting is forbidden. You cannot be Kata because that was a direct hint.

You're acting erratically. It's scummy.

Flower is town. Too soon to tell about Melon because she hasn't done much.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@AL sama little thing really bothers me because he was trying to tell me that Fuji was scum hours ago, when I said I thought they were town and now it was a game after other people voted?

Yup, I'm the person to get rattled, I'm shaking in fear right now Fuji :gokulaugh:

Role hinting is forbidden. You cannot be Kata because that was a direct hint.

You're acting erratically. It's scummy.

Flower is town. Too soon to tell about Melon because she hasn't done much.
You know less than you think, stop trying to think you know everything, girl.

Whats erratic about my acting? Instead of spouting useless bullshit like this, explain how im acting erratic or accept that youre scum.

What mandate from the heavens gave you insight on flowers affiliation huh? Lmfao at too soo tell with melon, you ignoring your fellow scummmate now?

Here is what im thinking.

Melon is scum, you are her scummate and are either using flower to cover up your scummyness or flower is scum too, but im gonna say flower might be a third party that youre using to appear as town.

Melon did the same shit, jumped on defending flower with weak ass reasoning and then jumped onto me telling zem that maybe Al is doing the same thing, trying to buddy with flower because he sees her as a threat, and just took what i said and said it AGAIN.

Thats ALL she did.
How tf does that get you to think, yeah idk what to think of her?

Forest: You’re being willfully obtuse.

Saxon: We clearly said you look like you’re coasting and bandwagoning!!

Therese: IT’S A LITTLE FUNNY THAT YOU’RE ALREADY DEFLECTING AFTER A LITTLE PUSHBACK

Quantro: Maybe go back and read before trying to defend a point you randomly picked up??

Gorilla: Or continue being a joker and make yourself look even worse...
How am I bandagoning? I was on page 10 and read your post which is why I asked? I then saw others also questioned whether you were an indie. So you tell me why I shouldn’t think you’re an indie?

akai immediately clarified that they were trying to catch someone out. You didn’t.

You know less than you think, stop trying to think you know everything, girl.

Whats erratic about my acting? Instead of spouting useless bullshit like this, explain how im acting erratic or accept that youre scum.

What mandate from the heavens gave you insight on flowers affiliation huh? Lmfao at too soo tell with melon, you ignoring your fellow scummmate now?

Here is what im thinking.

Melon is scum, you are her scummate and are either using flower to cover up your scummyness or flower is scum too, but im gonna say flower might be a third party that youre using to appear as town.

Melon did the same shit, jumped on defending flower with weak ass reasoning and then jumped onto me telling zem that maybe Al is doing the same thing, trying to buddy with flower because he sees her as a threat, and just took what i said and said it AGAIN.

Thats ALL she did.
How tf does that get you to think, yeah idk what to think of her?
Skip me with nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.