[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just shooting at everyone and anyone who suspects you, why should I bother? You're clearly in over your head.
Anyone and everyone?
Flower/Nat/light you 3 were in my sus from the start, its called changing your mind. I think youre acting more scummy than light rn.

So 3 is everyone and anyone?

Do you suck at maths? 21 people= 3?
Another useless post and failed attempt to insult me from yours.

Keep it up
Post automatically merged:

I thought he said he wasn't doing that, though.

3 people, everyone and anyone, completely logical and understandable.

AL sama

Red Haired
@AL sama @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Thoughts on melon and playa/nat
You claim you had a plan Al, yet a lot of people besides light voted me, including nat and playa. What do you think about them?
they had their own reasons

only light sheeped
@AL sama little thing really bothers me because he was trying to tell me that Fuji was scum hours ago, when I said I thought they were town and now it was a game after other people voted?
I can play long games now zem

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
How am I bandagoning? I was on page 10 and read your post which is why I asked? I then saw others also questioned whether you were an indie. So you tell me why I shouldn’t think you’re an indie?

akai immediately clarified that they were trying to catch someone out. You didn’t.
Forest: “Others” being Light and who else. He was pushing the case more than anyone, and Zara dropped it pretty quick.

Saxon: And yet, here you are 60 pages later bringing up old business!! Light has done nothing constructive for town, and you’re following him blindly!!

Therese: A2 FELT THE NEED TO CLARIFY HIS TACTIC SINCE HE’S NEW, WE FELT NO SUCH NEED SO EARLY ON

Quantro: Perhaps we wanted to see who would come after us?? Light’s just tunneling and everyone else sees more important stuff to address??

Gorilla: Again, we know your scum meta...you pick one person quickly and try to make them look bad on a flimsy case...is that what you’re doing here...

Im done, best of luck town. Nat you should tone down the attempts at me, youre overexaggerating what i do and straight up disrespecting tbh. And quit it with the lies.
Oh quit whining. It's a game where you'll be suspected, get over it. Otherwise don't play it - take your own advice.

If you don't see that you're acting in panic, then I can't help you. And I'm not even one of your voters yet :kayneshrug:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
This is the only relevent post melon put out, the rest was her going against me for my case against flower a few times, with weak arguments like i shoulldnt have butted in if i was town. The rest was her memeing.
Wrong. Your argument on Flower looked hella weak comparing it to Lanji's, that was my main point.
Legit your point against her was "difference in words", and you're calling me out about weak?

I don't like your hasty vote on Light btw. Reminds me of when TAC voted Gambit right after Kiwi made that huge post against him. And TAC was straight up scum :*)

Oh quit whining. It's a game where you'll be suspected, get over it. Otherwise don't play it - take your own advice.

If you don't see that you're acting in panic, then I can't help you. And I'm not even one of your voters yet :kayneshrug:
Im not panicking actually, i asked you a question, you said it was nonsense. I voted you down, then you have the guts to say im shooting everything and everyone who susses me, when actually, i changed my vote from flower from yesterday to light, due to his answer, and i did the same with you. Al voted against me,Playa voted against me, Melon voted against me, i didnt vote them now did i? I questioned them, i said would be building a case against Al cause i find him suspicious but thats it.

So basically, you and flower are attempting to go against my credibility for saying i shoot anyone that suses me when its not really the case, and when i do i offer reasoning. Which you clearly dont bother to read.

Therefore, i am legitimately done, even tho i have less votes than flower. Im out.

Best of luck, and fix that attitude of yours nat. If you play the game, atleast have the decency to read and respond to the people quoting you, i do it for your posts.

Bye

He reminds me of how I used to play as scum back in the day. Pointing fingers at everyone suspecting him screams of panicking.
Before i go,

Bring quotes of me pointing fingers at everyone suspecting me or stop talking about it, and ofc as town id find the people voting me are sus but i still didnt go for anyone but you/light and then nat.
Keep at it

Status
Not open for further replies.