Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But didnt Cyborg guy turn out to be good ??
Yes he is at the end.

The cyborg was really interesting. He was a very grey character. He was ready to do really bad thing to achieve his dream (the treasure planet) but he was touched by the boy's dream and character. I really like that. It is rare in Disney that the bad guy is not totally a big shit.

He really give me BB vibe : goofy at first, very dangerous at a second glance, and capable of doing everything for his dream : a real pirate.

Even physically.

So they made a disney movie based on OP characters? lol
Lmao no. Sanji fanart based on disney character.
Post automatically merged:

Yes he is at the end.

The cyborg was really interesting. He was a very grey character. He was ready to do really bad thing to achieve his dream (the treasure planet) but he was touched by the boy's dream and character. I really like that. It is rare in Disney that the bad guy is not totally a big shit.
Zeff was pretty grey too tbh. He wouldve killed all the passengers on the ship Sanji was on including Sanji if Sanji never shared the same dream as him. As time went on he grew fond of Sanji and became his father figure.

I feel this fanart is a pretty good depiction.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Zeff was pretty grey too tbh. He wouldve killed all the passengers on the ship Sanji was on including Sanji if Sanji never shared the same dream as him. As time went on he grew fond of Sanji and became his father figure.

I feel this fanart is a pretty good depiction.
Yeah with a second thought you are right Zeff is far from being a saint and was touched by the dreams of a young boy. The fan art is really good !
Post automatically merged:

It gave me the desire to watch it again haha

that song is really good :

Last edited:
R

Rero💙

I was always wondering why didn't Oda make Sanji trained by Dragon? Sanji was literally sent to a revolutionary army commander island where it's one if their basic commander centres! There should have been lots of opportunities where Sanji could have met him during the time skip..