Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral: Chapter 21, Part 3!!!

Wow, Chapter 21 ended up being much longer than I thought it'd be lol. This is one of the bigger chapters in S&A, and I'm still going to need to do a part 4 to wrap up Chapter 21 lol. I figured you guys would rather get a chapter sooner rather than later haha. This chapter is a bit lighter on the comedy and more "set up" ish for Topi and Cumming's finale lol.

I hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Wow, Chapter 21 ended up being much longer than I thought it'd be lol. This is one of the bigger chapters in S&A, and I'm still going to need to do a part 4 to wrap up Chapter 21 lol. I figured you guys would rather get a chapter sooner rather than later haha. This chapter is a bit lighter on the comedy and more "set up" ish for Topi and Cumming's finale lol.

I hope you guys enjoy!

Jo stronger than Cin?

Future Sight hints?:madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:

I hope you guys enjoy!

Not gonna Lie, im only here for topi's main character story, the sidestory was nice tho :smithnie:

Last edited:

I hope you guys enjoy!

Epic as ever! :cheers:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

I hope you guys enjoy!

Lmao calling Light a gayboy

I hope you guys enjoy!

These are so dope lol keep it up man.