djiayebee

โ˜† ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ป๐•’๐••๐••๐•ช โ˜†
โ€Ž
Most of the weebs reside on shity sites like Reddit and etc.

More underground ish people prefer to stay silent or sit on twitter/discord servers.
no way they'd use something as mainstream as twitter

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Where did this "Goes BRRR" meme come from?
I don't know if I actually describe this meme good so google it if you want but I understand it like this:
A does something
B: NO YOU CANT DO THAT it was impossible
A: HAHA Impossible goes BRRRRRRRR

Example.

Kaido: Exists.
Kaido: NO YOU CANT CUT ME IM A FUCKING YONKO DRAGON SCALES TOP HAKI
Diku: HAHAHA RYUOO GOES BRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I don't know if I actually describe this meme good so google it if you want but I understand it like this:
A does something
B: NO YOU CANT DO THAT it was impossible
A: HAHA Impossible goes BRRRRRRRR

Example.

Kaido: Exists.
Kaido: NO YOU CANT CUT ME IM A FUCKING YONKO DRAGON SCALES TOP HAKI
Diku: HAHAHA RYUOO GOES BRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Well, i kinda get the meaning of it, but where did it come from? Some meme's are random af. Lol

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Well, i kinda get the meaning of it, but where did it come from? Some meme's are random af. Lol
I google it and it's something like this:
About
Money Printer Go Brrr is an image macro series depicting Wojaks representing the federal reserve printing money to prop up the bond market in attempts to prevent an economic downturn. The original meme spawned a subgenre of Wojak Comics in which one character lightheartedly replies with "Haha X Go Brrr" to a long argument made by another one.
Origin
On March 9th, 2020, Twitter user @femalelandlords[1] tweeted an image of a Zoomer Wojak wearing an anarcho-capitalist bowtie pleading with a Boomer Wojak representing the United States Federal Reserve not to "artificially inflate the economy by creating money to fight an economic downturn," leading the Federal Reserve to reply "haha money printer go brrrrr" (shown below). Within eight days, the tweet gained over 16,000 likes and 3,000 retweets.