are you out of the loop? Zoro vs Kaido is pretty much confirmed 100% since Godas interview
What did Oda say? It might be confirmed and I also see it happening. But a good 70% of are complete disbelievers that think Zoro won’t even see Kaido. 20% believe it half, 8% think Zoro fighting Kaido. 2% think Zoro fights Kaido and kills.

I’m of this 2%. On reddit, any post about Zoro is disgraced and laughed at. Over here we can be much more expressive with zero drawbacks

What did Oda say? It might be confirmed and I also see it happening. But a good 70% of are complete disbelievers that think Zoro won’t even see Kaido. 20% believe it half, 8% think Zoro fighting Kaido. 2% think Zoro fights Kaido and kills.

I’m of this 2%. On reddit, any post about Zoro is disgraced and laughed at. Over here we can be much more express with zero drawbacks
i’m sure zoro will be present in the fight against kaido along with luffy,kid,law but i don’t think zoro would something major like cutting his hands or head

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Elbaf Spear is cool but I would argue if Big Mom has the same attack like Thunder Bagua.
Well thunder bagua seems to me an attack which focuses all power into one single focused blow.
Elbaf spear seems to be a giant getsuga tensho which obliterates anything in it's path.
I would say Elbaf spear is more powerful and destructive imo.