Anime & Manga King's Match-Up Bet Thread

Who will defeat King

• Total voters
@Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @ShishioIsBack @Chrono @Sentinel @nik87 @kurwa @Tobi @Jackteo @comrade @Erkan12 @critical mindset @Ravagerblade @Red Admiral @sanjikun

This is for the main matchups, not clashes or scuffles like Sanji and Doflamingo. If vote in the poll, you agree to partake in the poll. @LuthonTheDragDown gets to manually change the loser's avatar and signature, and it must stick for a month.

Zoro fighting King with a team will still count as a win for Zoro. We can discuss other conditions like if Sanji helps Zoro win, they both beat King, or it's 2-on-2 between them and King and Queen.

Team Zoro: @Monkey D. Luffy, @Ten Yaksha Blother, @Sentinel, @Weeman, @Bullet
Poll Voters [@Reddot4, @Princeley]
New Poll Voters [@playa4321, @TheAncientCenturion, @Lelouch, @duckman, @kuzanhandsome, @ReggieZoldyck21, @PizzaBread, @yamoden, @Vicks Nosferatu, @NotTommy, @ConquistadoR, @Vinsmoke D. Zolo, @anon, @pg13, @Elmazar, @Stalker, @MonsterKaido]

Team Sanji: @Prince Kronos @Lukegranders, @Zoro D Goat
Poll Voters [@MonsterZoro, @Ishin, @Hahasanji, @Excelsion, @TheKnightOfTheSea, @Hedfi]
New Poll Voters [@The Unworthy, @ShinichiMugi, @Rulo D.Oro]
Withdrew {@Inflamed Haki}

Team Marco: @bennbeckman, @Garp the Fist
Poll Voters [@Red Admiral, @Zowo, @Thabeast, @zoroebok, @Cinera, @Marimo_420]
New Poll Voters [@Ice devil slayer, @Don DaSlayer, @djnhsly, @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna, @Marco, @Romsteack]

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to that honestly. :catblush:
Yeah as a die hard Sanji fan boy, I must accept Sanji is there to job to make big boys like Doffy and King look good so even bigger boys like Luffy and Zoro can beat them.

In the end Sanji is still winning I guess because Sanji has a job to do and his job is to make homies look good.
Post automatically merged:

In WWE terms, Sanji would be top jobber @Topi Jerami @BigChungus2018

He jobs to monster heels

J

Jo_Ndule

Still betting on Zoro for now. I struggle to see Sanji going from almost being impaled by King in his weakest form to defeating him in his strongest form in the same arc.
You didn't even see if King damaged him or not
Was the damage too critical or just a lol damage?

Zoan form isn't the weakest lol it's stronger physically than base form unless you are Kaido.
That's why base King can't overpower Sanji but zoan king can.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Sanji i can’t see oda making sanji just fighting queen after queen just did nothing to stop him from saving momo while king did

oh no after all that friendship i realize my friends are sanji haters
In mafia everyone is a Zoro fan, Tobra. Remember that :madmonk:
jk I think your Reborn sensei likes Sanji

oh no after all that friendship i realize my friends are sanji haters
I mean I am a die hard Sanji fan boy.
We can be friends right?

Zoro fights King, with help or without help but Zoro definitely fights him, that's my bet.
Remember Zoro vs Ryuma

Replace Sanji with Brook and King with Ryuma

In mafia everyone is a Zoro fan, Tobra. Remember that :madmonk:
jk I think your Reborn sensei likes Sanji
he ain’t my sensei anymore the month passed :sadgrin:

he’s also zoro fan

I mean I am a die hard Sanji fan boy.
We can be friends right?

Remember Zoro vs Ryuma

Replace Sanji with Brook and King with Ryuma
yeah we can be friends why not

tho i don’t believe you’re a sanji fan but you will be after sanji defeats king:wellwell:

C

critical mindset

Zoro is dying from pulmonary edema for
Fighting to many gifters, and fortune had it King displayed a lenient towards Sanji. King was telling Sanji to get out of the way, saying basically that he would get way more hurt if he pushed his luck (kind of the same way with Vergo btw). King in base did not do well against Sanji but his pteradon sank the BM fleet and with an easy going attitude would've nearly killed him by his own admission. King is too much for Sanji, let alone Zoro

Jimbei easily dusts him though. Easily. Jimbei steps in and takes on the babysitting role for the crew (like he always does) because he is too damn op for this series and crew. King dies, if Jimbei were so inclined.