Anime & Manga King's Match-Up Bet Thread

Who will defeat King

• Total voters

Lmaoo

I think it's Sanji but I was hoping for Zoro...
Same:josad:
Sanji is there to get his ass kicked as always so King can look like hot shit for Zoro.

As one of the biggest Sanji fan boys on this forum, it hurts my heart to see my boy get his ass kicked once again
The irony in this post is real:rolaugh:This is why you’re the best lol :cheers:
Still betting on Zoro for now. I struggle to see Sanji going from almost being impaled by King in his weakest form to defeating him in his strongest form in the same arc.
This is what being impaled means

I think I'd lose every last bit of respect towards Sanji if he is just another Brook here, lmao.

No. Leave me out of this for now. Shishio has to teach me first lol
Bruh, don’t listen to Shishio-senpai lmao 😂

@ShishioIsBack how about we bet more than the avatars the loser has to make a thread on why wano sanji/zoro is stronger than wano sanji/zoro
Sure lets do that.

But lets make it more interesting
If Zoro's final opponent is stronger than Sanji's final opponent, you have to make 3 threads showing why Zoro is stronger than Sanji, why Zoro is a better character than Sanji and why Zoro is more important to story than Sanji.

If Sanji's final opponent is stronger than Zoro's, I would make same 3 threads but replace Zoro with Sanji and Sanji with Zoro.

Now we already have established parameters
Kaido is stronger than King
King is stronger than Queen
Queen is stronger than Jack
Who's Who is strongest flying 6
Page One is potentially the weakest flying 6
Between Page One and Who's Who, any opinion is up for grabs until further notice

I think Sanji and Zoro's opponents would be in realm of these characters

Wanna do it?

Sure lets do that.

But lets make it more interesting
If Zoro's final opponent is stronger than Sanji's final opponent, you have to make 3 threads showing why Zoro is stronger than Sanji, why Zoro is a better character than Sanji and why Zoro is more important to story than Sanji.

If Sanji's final opponent is stronger than Zoro's, I would make same 3 threads but replace Zoro with Sanji and Sanji with Zoro.

Now we already have established parameters
Kaido is stronger than King
King is stronger than Queen
Queen is stronger than Jack
Who's Who is strongest flying 6
Page One is potentially the weakest flying 6
Between Page One and Who's Who, any opinion is up for grabs until further notice

I think Sanji and Zoro's opponents would be in realm of these characters

Wanna do it?
i think zoro is going to fight who’s who a quick high diff fight for zoro then zoro joins the fight against kaido with law kid and luffy while sanji fights king a long extreme diff fight so who wins in this situation

also i suck at writing threads so 1 thread is already a challenge so let’s just stick who fights king and the loser creates a thread on who’s stronger

i think zoro is going to fight who’s who a quick high diff fight for zoro then zoro joins the fight against kaido with law kid and luffy while sanji fights king a long extreme diff fight so who wins in this situation

also i suck at writing threads so 1 thread is already a challenge so let’s just stick who fights king and the loser creates a thread on who’s stronger
So are you at least confident that Sanji would SOLO stronger guy than Zoro would SOLO?
We can have the same bet criteria but with different bet conditions.

Since you think Sanji would solo king and Zoro would solo Who's Who and you don't believe that Who's Who is stronger than King. Wanna bet that?

I am willing to bet Zoro would SOLO someone stronger than Sanji would SOLO.

You don't have to write all threads at the same time lol, you can write them in span of One month.

So are you at least confident that Sanji would SOLO stronger guy than Zoro would SOLO?
We can have the same bet criteria but with different bet conditions.

Since you think Sanji would solo king and Zoro would solo Who's Who and you don't believe that Who's Who is stronger than King. Wanna bet that?

I am willing to bet Zoro would SOLO someone stronger than Sanji would SOLO.

You don't have to write all threads at the same time lol, you can write them in span of One month.
no

let’s keep it on who fights king

yes or no?

no

let’s keep it on who fights king

yes or no?
So you are not even confident that Sanji can solo someone stronger than Zoro can solo?

What does fighting King mean? Does it mean landing a final hit? I mean technically Sanji has already fought King, and seemingly lost that encounter, if next chapter Marco comes and saves his ass. And fights him for hours than Sanji distracts him which leads to Marco winning, are you gonna win this bet?

So what if both Zoro and Sanji fight King. Whose gonna win the bet then? It would be a waste of time.

I am confident enough to vote, without hesitation that Zoro would solo someone stronger than Sanji would solo. Why are you so hesitant?

@Chrono Do you wanna bet any of the following?
a)Zoro solos stronger opponent than Sanji solos
b)Zoro defeats a stronger opponent than Sanji defeats
c)Zoro's final opponent is stronger than Sanji's final opponent.
d)Zoro would tag team an opponent stronger than Sanji would tag team
Post automatically merged:

Can we then bet Zoro would DEFEAT a stronger opponent than Sanji would DEFEAT aka land a finishing blow on, even if it is a tag team fight? @Tobi

Come on man, have some faith in Sanji lol

So you are not even confident that Sanji can solo someone stronger than Zoro can solo?

What does fighting King mean? Does it mean landing a final hit? I mean technically Sanji has already fought King, and seemingly lost that encounter, if next chapter Marco comes and saves his ass. And fights him for hours than Sanji distracts him which leads to Marco winning, are you gonna win this bet?

So what if both Zoro and Sanji fight King. Whose gonna win the bet then? It would be a waste of time.

I am confident enough to vote, without hesitation that Zoro would solo someone stronger than Sanji would solo. Why are you so hesitant?

Can we then bet Zoro would DEFEAT a stronger opponent than Sanji would DEFEAT aka land a finishing blow on, even if it is a tag team fight? @Tobi

i will take that as a no

Why not bet who fights King ? Unless you are worried that Sanji fights and defeats King.

Im not sure of the possibility of Zoro getting a stronger opponent. But Sanji is defintely fighting King.

if sanji defeats king solo or with help i win

if zoro defeats king solo or with help you win

if zoro and sanji team up to defeat king 🤢no one wins
So for Sanji to "Defeat" King, he has to land a finishing blow right?
If Zoro and Sanji tag team, lets say who ever lands a finishing blow wins?

I am down to bet Sanji won't defeat King, but I am not against the idea of him helping someone else like Zoro, Kidd or Marco defeat him.