Anime & Manga King's Match-Up Bet Thread

Who will defeat King

• Total voters
Fuck you man lmao. I dont wanna bet with you if your already pussying out. In no way is Sanji > Zoro = Swordless Zoro > Sanji. But if you want me to argue wildshit....then you gotta say Sanji using his knives (No legs) is > Zoro.
Calling me a pussy when you don't even have conviction to your claim?

I am telling you you are expecting me to argue against norm to say shit that can potentially make people think I am crazy. Zoro > Sanji is literally a majority opinion even if you don't agree with it while Sanji < Zoro is as hot take as it gets. Like what kinda ridiculousness is that?

Who the fuck argues Sanji > Zoro? I have literally not seen any casual fan argue Sanji = Zoro let alone Sanji > Zoro.
I have given you clear cut fair bet, you know that damn well.

Arguing me to argue for a hot take, something that is damn near retarded claim for a month while you want yourself an easy way where you argue for the sanest opinion possible on the topic.

Fuck off then

I know damn well your not trying to argue that a trashcan that fainted to a pleasure looks better than Sanji. A trashcan thats still fighting fodder whilst Sanji is fighting a YC1.
A trash can? Really Sanji is a literally a piece of Dog turd who has lost his man hood and got trained by a fucking tranny
Was too slow to out run a fucking bullet

And a a guy you calling a pleasure would rip Sanji a new hole in him before he would even get a chance to blink.
The fodder literally died to a fucking nose bleed

Fuck Vergo broke his leg in a fair 1v1 competition while Zoro defeated someone stronger than Vergo, no he fodderized someone stronger than Vergo.

When Doffy casually neg diffed his ass while laughing at him while Zoro tanked overpowered Fujitora's tunnel breaking attack

The same guy who looses all the remaining pride he has and puts on a power ranger suit yet fails to beat the weakest flying 6
The same guy who has not have had a legitimate W since 2011

Don't even go down that road, don't even try.
Post automatically merged:

You think I am joking around here, I telling you seriously Sanji literally has no feats or portrayal to push Zoro past low diff, the only reason why I would even say mid diff is because I am being generous to the fodder.
Literally the hilt of Zoro's sword would break every bone in Sanji's body.

@ShishioIsBack @Chrono guys relax it’s not worth wasting your time when you the other person won’t change his mind
Its not that, the problem is man is telling me even if Zoro fights Kaido, but he doesn't land the final hit on him I have to argue for "Sanji > Zoro" which is already a hot take that I haven't seen anyone besides two people seriously have.

But even after Zoro is fighting Kaido with Luffy and Kidd, I have to argue for "Zoro > Sanji" if Sanji fights King and lands a finishing blow on him even if it is a team fight.

That is damn near ridiculous.

A trash can? Really Sanji is a literally a piece of Dog turd who has lost his man hood and got trained by a fucking tranny

And a a guy you calling a pleasure would rip Sanji a new hole in him before he would even get a chance to blink.

Fuck Vergo broke his leg in a fair 1v1 competition while Zoro defeated someone stronger than Vergo, no he fodderized someone stronger than Vergo.

When Doffy casually neg diffed his ass while laughing at him while Zoro tanked overpowered Fujitora's tunnel breaking attack

The same guy who looses all the remaining pride he has and puts on a power ranger suit yet fails to beat the weakest flying 6

You think I am joking around here, I telling you seriously Sanji literally has no feats or portrayal to push Zoro past low diff, the only reason why I would even say mid diff is because I am being generous to the fodder.
All those Sanji feats are true no idea why they are unable to grasp that

a swordman that have yet to slice anything...
Yet he has a sheath similar to the Wado, def not a coincidence... the slicing is coming

It just a bet who fighting King either solo or team.it is not bet for who stronger. Arguing who is stronger is pointless it never end.

Its not that, the problem is man is telling me even if Zoro fights Kaido, but he doesn't land the final hit on him I have to argue for "Sanji > Zoro" which is already a hot take that I haven't seen anyone besides two people seriously have.

But even after Zoro is fighting Kaido with Luffy and Kidd, I have to argue for "Zoro > Sanji" if Sanji fights King and lands a finishing blow on him even if it is a team fight.

That is damn near ridiculous.
Bitch you made the rules lmao. Were talking about 1v1s not team matchups. And if we are talking about team mstchups, then Zoro needs to land the final blow. Why you backing down after yall have been pushing "Zoro killing Kaido".

Well guess what....if Zoro kills Kaido or defeats a stronger opponent than Sanji. You win !!!

So stop being a beta pussy and man up.

Should you seriously be talking about Zoro's one anti feat when you are trying to defend this piece of shit

@Chrono
Lmao did Sanji faint tho and cry when someone touched limb.

Pathetic.

Bitch you made the rules lmao. Were talking about 1v1s not team matchups. And if we are talking about team mstchups, then Zoro needs to land the final blow. Why you backing down after yall have been pushing "Zoro killing Kaido".

Well guess what....if Zoro kills Kaido or defeats a stronger opponent than Sanji. You win !!!

So stop being a beta pussy and man up.
Man I wish I could talk shit, but they gonna ban me

But yeah I agree with bet conditions, I just don't agree with the winning prize.
If you want me to argue a hot take that can make people question my sanity, you have to argue a hot take too. And something that vast, vast majority agrees with is not a hot take.

I would ask you to argue "1 sword Zoro > Sanji" but that's not a hot take either as we have a poll showing its 50-50.
Only hot take that is relevant to situation I can think of is "Swordless Zoro > Sanji"

Man I wish I could talk shit, but they gonna ban me

But yeah I agree with bet conditions, I just don't agree with the winning prize.
If you want me to argue a hot take that can make people question my sanity, you have to argue a hot take too. And something that vast, vast majority agrees with is not a hot take.

I would ask you to argue "1 sword Zoro > Sanji" but that's not a hot take either as we have a poll showing its 50-50.
Only hot take that is relevant to situation I can think of is "Swordless Zoro > Sanji"
Thing is your definitiom of what a hot take is....is different to mine. I do not believe Sanji > Zoro is a hot take. Idgaf what the majority thinks.....when the majority here are beta swallowers.

We are doing this by our rules. If you up it from your side....im automatically upping it from mine....

OT: You know what fine. Lets just wank the character....but not say they are > the other. If you wank Sanji you cannot bring up Zoro once and you have to keep on potraying Sanji as an amazing fighter. Ill do the same if I win.

Lmao did Sanji faint tho and cry when someone touched limb.

Pathetic.
Idk I have not seen someone make a severe wound of Sanji worse in a casual light situation. You understand no one is saying that wound didn't hurt Zoro, rather than he passed out due to chain reaction of hunger, poison and pain from the wound.

But yeah getting stabbed by a supernova stronger than Sanji, with a distraction and still winning the fight and then passing out (while missing your strongest weapon and main fighting style) is way better than getting your leg broken against Vergo a FBH bamboo Rokoshiki based fighter who is neither using FBH nor Bamboo nor Rokoshiki rather fighting at your own fighting style.

Zoro actually showed in that fight that he would tear Killer's ass if he had three swords and no one distracted him, Vergo showed he would tear Sanji's ass every single time as even when Vergo is using Sanji's own fighting style, Sanji ate shit

Thing is your definitiom of what a hot take is....is different to mine. I do not believe Sanji > Zoro is a hot take. Idgaf what the majority thinks.....when the majority here are beta swallowers.

We are doing this by our rules. If you up it from your side....im automatically upping it from mine....

OT: You know what fine. Lets just wank the character....but not say they are > the other. If you wank Sanji you cannot bring up Zoro once and you have to keep on potraying Sanji as an amazing fighter. Ill do the same if I win.
Okay sure that's fine

Idk I have not seen someone make a severe wound of Sanji worse in a casual light situation. You understand no one is saying that wound didn't hurt Zoro, rather than he passed out due to chain reaction of hunger, poison and pain from the wound.

But yeah getting stabbed by a supernova stronger than Sanji, with a distraction and still winning the fight and then passing out (while missing your strongest weapon and main fighting style) is way better than getting your leg broken against Vergo a FBH bamboo Rokoshiki based fighter who is neither using FBH nor Bamboo nor Rokoshiki rather fighting at your own fighting style.

Zoro actually showed in that fight that he would tear Killer's ass if he had three swords and no one distracted him, Vergo showed he would tear Sanji's ass every single time as even when Vergo is using Sanji's own fighting style, Sanji ate shit

Okay sure that's fine
You say this but casually ignore that Sanji was just in a explosion that was mentioned to mess up his body twice....but of course invisible poison that was never mentioned once during the fight or after...and magical hunger that just appeared is worse.