Anime & Manga King's Match-Up Bet Thread

Who will defeat King

• Total voters
So running = fighting Vergo ?

Come on I expected better than this from you.
Dude the point here is that, unless you think Sanji is roughly as durable as borderline normal human like Usopp, for an injury to have any effect on Sanji, much less long term bone weakness, it must at least have Usopp limping or showing wear and tear when running.

I am sure that's what @critical mindset means

C

critical mindset

I don't think that explosion means anything.

Zoro survived a night of internal torture enough to make Luffy pass out after taking an Island level explosion.

And this is same Luffy who has taken all the abuse from Lucci and still finished his fight.
Dude the point here is that, unless you think Sanji is roughly as durable as borderline normal human like Usopp, for an injury to have any effect on Sanji, much less long term bone weakness, it must at least have Usopp limping or showing wear and tear when running.

I am sure that's what @critical mindset means
exactly, Usopp was fine, he was in fact fighting the dragon, fighting alongside Zoro in fact. There are multiple panels where Usopp is fighting totally unimpaired. Usopp is feeling fine as a matter of fact, the red highlight of mine is to underscore how well he is doing, he feels he an protect the other group.

Sanji bluewalkws at 5,000m. Imagine standing at a railroad with two trains ramming into you from either side, Sanji is able to run unhampered while being subjected to that force. That’s not the real impressive part, but the fact that he is able to withstand the barotrauma at this depth. Sanji is an extremely durable person. That explosion wouldn’t do anything to him. Needless to say, Vergo is the most athletic and most well trained person in the series, he lol diffs Killer

So Usopp can do the bare minimum that literally doesnt need to do anything in combat.....means hes fine. Ok

@ShishioIsBack @critical mindset explain to me how Pre timeskip Saboundy Zoro was fine all the time in Saboundy, literally just as active as Usopp is.
....however when faced with the Pacifista and Kuma, the injuries from TB take place and he is injured again. Since you guys cant get behind the notion of injuries following people around, even when they look normal....explain to me how when Zoro is "injured", but doesnt fight against someone strong....he looks fine. But when hr fights against someone strong the injurries from an arc ago will affect him.