Anime & Manga King's Match-Up Bet Thread

Who will defeat King

• Total voters
For everyone on this list, the poll has been remade to view the votes. If you want to change your vote—I know some of you have changed to Team Marco—now is your time.

Team Zoro: @ShishioIsBack, @Dragomir, @RayanOO, @Red Admiral, @Sentinel, @Balen, @bhacha2000, @bennbeckman
Team Sanji: @Chrono, @Calypso, @Tobi, @Zoro D Goat, @kurwa
Team Jimbei: @critical mindset
Team Marco: @Cinera @Ice devil slayer
Team Izo(?): @NeutralWatcher (this is an obvious joke, but just in case)
Im team Marco, at this point I dont see King coming up to the roof because he is focused on Marco

For everyone on this list, the poll has been remade to view the votes. If you want to change your vote—I know some of you have changed to Team Marco—now is your time.

Team Zoro: @ShishioIsBack, @Dragomir, @RayanOO, @Red Admiral, @Sentinel, @Balen, @bhacha2000, @bennbeckman
Team sanji

I still bet on Zoro vs King.

The Prince himself.