Anime & Manga King's Match-Up Bet Thread

Who will defeat King

• Total voters
You say this but casually ignore that Sanji was just in a explosion that was mentioned to mess up his body twice....but of course invisible poison that was never mentioned once during the fight or after...and magical hunger that just appeared is worse.
Same explosion Usopp was in?
How much fucked up Usopp's body was? I never saw him complaining? Are you saying those explosions made Sanji's shin bones weak? An explosion that Usopp tanked without much complaining?

Its not magical hunger, Zoro actually had hunger sound on him when he passed out and he was looking for food before fighting Killer. Oh and he had been eating poisonous food for days, same food which one bite of made Bepo collapse.
Post automatically merged:

I am down to bet on the last conditions you mentioned btw
-If Sanji takes down stronger head than Zoro takes down, I will wank Sanji for a month
-If opposite happens you wank Zoro for a month

OT: You know what fine. Lets just wank the character....but not say they are > the other. If you wank Sanji you cannot bring up Zoro once and you have to keep on potraying Sanji as an amazing fighter. Ill do the same if I win
@Chrono You in on this bet or nah?

Last edited:
Same explosion Usopp was in?
How much fucked up Usopp's body was? I never saw him complaining? Are you saying those explosions made Sanji's shin bones weak? An explosion that Usopp tanked without much complaining?

Its not magical hunger, Zoro actually had hunger sound on him when he passed out and he was looking for food before fighting Killer. Oh and he had been eating poisonous food for days, same food which one bite of made Bepo collapse.

-If Sanji takes down stronger head than Zoro takes down, I will wank Sanji for a month
You know how fucking stupid the Usopp argument is. You act as if Usopp fought Vergo afterwards and did anything close to what Sanji....buut just cause Usopp survived an explosion that hurt Sanji you act as if that is a demerit to Sanji. Lemme give you an example so your thick head can understand it.

By you saying Usopp was able to endure something that Sanji was in....easily making the explosion look like nothing. I can easily say Kid Sanji endured hunger for 80 days....far more than Zoro. Yet Zoro fainted....whilst Kid Sanji didnt. Showing that how can hunger effect Zoro so much that hell faint from a wound even tho Kid Sanji never fainted. See what I did there.....I invalidated Zoro ever fighting Kamazou, so I can make hunger not look importsnt due to Kid Sanji. Same way you are invalidating Sanji fighting Vergo, and making the explosion not look important due to Usopp. If you had an ounce of competence you'd accept that you are wrong and Usopp isnt a worthy enough argument to weaken the explosion argument.

Denouce the explosion argument, and Ill denouce the Hunger argument. And all we are left is Sanji cracking his bone to Vergo, and Zoro fainting to Kamazou. Now tell me which one looks worse....

I never saw him complaining?
Neither did Sanji. He was just suprised and even happy.

@Chrono You in on this bet or nah?
Yah.

You know how fucking stupid the Usopp argument is. You act as if Usopp fought Vergo afterwards and did anything close to what Sanji....buut just cause Usopp survived an explosion that hurt Sanji you act as if that is a demerit to Sanji. Lemme give you an example so your thick head can understand it.

By you saying Usopp was able to endure something that Sanji was in....easily making the explosion look like nothing. I can easily say Kid Sanji endured hunger for 80 days....far more than Zoro. Yet Zoro fainted....whilst Kid Sanji didnt. Showing that how can hunger effect Zoro so much that hell faint from a wound even tho Kid Sanji never fainted. See what I did there.....I invalidated Zoro ever fighting Kamazou, so I can make hunger not look importsnt due to Kid Sanji. Same way you are invalidating Sanji fighting Vergo, and making the explosion not look important due to Usopp. If you had an ounce of competence you'd accept that you are wrong and Usopp isnt a worthy enough argument to weaken the explosion argument.
The reason for my Usopp argument is that Usopp has physical stats of a regular human, well post TS Usopp is maybe baseline super human but still nothing impressive by new world standards. Yet that explosion was not able to damage him much. Then how come you are telling me the same explosion were able to damage Sanji's bones for an elongated period of time to the point where Vergo can take advantage? This doesn't make Sanji look good if you ask me.

Endured Hunger, well per say all Zoro had to endure hunger, Zoro was shown enduring hunger for days himself, in his introduction.
But you keep ignoring the fact that enduring hunger was not all Zoro had to do, it was him enduring hunger+effects of poison+a brutal stab, one of the most brutal ones we have seen in series like ever.

Also can you show me a panel of 80 day hunger?

And all we are left is Sanji cracking his bone to Vergo, and Zoro fainting to Kamazou. Now tell me which one looks worse....
Sanji still looks worse and he looks way worse because
-Its not just hunger, its hunger+poison
-Zoro was severely nerfed, two sword Zoro would get mid diffed by 3 sword Zoro, especially with a special blade like Shushui which according to Zoro produces so much power it absorbs power from other two blades. That and he has a disadvantage at CqC
-Zoro WON his fight, despite getting stabbed. Its not like that stab was able to finish that fight, instead he took that stab, and showed that his muscle flex on the same stab (which would make stab even worse, something I didn't even mention) was too strong for Killer to take his weapon. And Zoro still put Killer down with one of his bottom tier attacks
-Vergo was holding back, he was holding back SEVERELY. He was not using FBH, he was not using Rokoshiki, he was not using his bamboo. He wasn't even using basic Hardening and Hardening is literally what Vergo is hyped up for.
-Killer was pulling up no punches
-Gyukimaru was there to distract Zoro.

These two things are not even comparable. Killer was there to be obliterated by Zoro, with his own weapon. Sanji was there to terribly job to Vergo.

If you can compare Zoro vs Killer to anything, its Luffy vs Hody as in the AFTER MATH once they won their respective fights, they collapsed.

The reason for my Usopp argument is that Usopp has physical stats of a regular human, well post TS Usopp is maybe baseline super human but still nothing impressive by new world standards. Yet that explosion was not able to damage him much. Then how come you are telling me the same explosion were able to damage Sanji's bones for an elongated period of time to the point where Vergo can take advantage? This doesn't make Sanji look good if you ask me.

Endured Hunger, well per say all Zoro had to endure hunger, Zoro was shown enduring hunger for days himself, in his introduction.
But you keep ignoring the fact that enduring hunger was not all Zoro had to do, it was him enduring hunger+effects of poison+a brutal stab, one of the most brutal ones we have seen in series like ever.

Also can you show me a panel of 80 day hunger?
It did....like I said did we see Usopp do anything. Or just fucking sit on Brownbeard's back the entire. Whilst Sanji fought Browbead. Sameway Kid Sanji didnt do shit on the rock, whilst Zoro fought Kamazou. Yet by using your logic, after hunger Kid Sanji looks better than Zoro....even though Kid Sanji didnt fight Kamazou. Same way Usopp never fought Vergo, and literally didnt do shit after the explosion. Its really not rocket science.

Im on a laptop. Go search for Sanji's flashback. Its only one chapter.

Sanji still looks worse and he looks way worse because
-Its not just hunger, its hunger+poison
-Zoro was severely nerfed, two sword Zoro would get mid diffed by 3 sword Zoro, especially with a special blade like Shushui which according to Zoro produces so much power it absorbs power from other two blades. That and he has a disadvantage at CqC
-Zoro WON his fight, despite getting stabbed. Its not like that stab was able to finish that fight, instead he took that stab, and showed that his muscle flex on the same stab (which would make stab even worse, something I didn't even mention) was too strong for Killer to take his weapon. And Zoro still put Killer down with one of his bottom tier attacks
-Vergo was holding back, he was holding back SEVERELY. He was not using FBH, he was not using Rokoshiki, he was not using his bamboo. He wasn't even using basic Hardening and Hardening is literally what Vergo is hyped up for.
-Killer was pulling up no punches
-Gyukimaru was there to distract Zoro.

These two things are not even comparable. Killer was there to be obliterated by Zoro, with his own weapon. Sanji was there to terribly job to Vergo.

If you can compare Zoro vs Killer to anything, its Luffy vs Hody as in the AFTER MATH once they won their respective fights, they collapsed.
Poison is literally pure retarded to say. The posion he ate was before he met up with Luffy. Which was a few good days before he fought Kamazou. Since saying his stomach hurted a bit, he never mentioned it ever again till this current chapter. Since then hes also ate nothing but unposionous food, such as wasabi and Sushi. Poison wasnt even hinted at all...drop the argument. Its like me saying the bloodloss from FI affected Sanji with his fight with Vergo, because realistically the difference between Sanji losing his blood in FI and fighting Vergo, should be around the same amount as Zoro eating posion food and then fighting Kamazou. In which case this distance is a few..... days. So again drop it. Or also say the gas on that was used on the ship also nerfed Sanji against Vergo, even though that is bullshit.

Again you have no evidence for such facts, you are just spouting bullshit. One sword style Zoro has shown the moves with the most lethality or AP, being the only move that has cut through steel. Having three swords increases DC and helps in CQC at best, but anything more, and you are just lying. Zoro would high diff 2 sword style not mid diff.

Plus lets not also forget that Killer was literally missing his weapons. Sure Zoro was missing a sword, but Killer was missing his whole fucking moveset lmao. Lets not even compare the lvls of disadvantage, cause Kamazou wasnt anymore advantged than Zoro. They were both evenly nerfed, with Kamazou being slightly nerfed.

And Vergo ran away !!! Which is basically Sanji winning right ??? He was left injured, but so was Zoro left injured after his fight with Kamazou. Zoro fainting along with Kamazou, is no better than Vergo running away leaving Sanji injured.

You mention Vergo holding back, how about Sanji ??? No CoA, no Skywalk, no DJ CQC, no HM. If Sanji would block with DJ than the story would be different.

Lets also not forget that Vergo literally used momentum from Soru/running whilst Sanji literally just lifted up his leg in his injured form. Of course his leg would get cracked if you know anything about psyhics.

------------

Either way Im done, Sanji vs Vergo and Zoro vs Kamazou can look bad if we ignore the circumstances of one and biasedly help the other one. Which is what we are both doing. You can argue this all you like, but Ill leave this for now. We'll just run in circles if we carry on

Byee

It did....like I said did we see Usopp do anything. Or just fucking sit on Brownbeard's back the entire. Whilst Sanji fought Browbead. Sameway Kid Sanji didnt do shit on the rock, whilst Zoro fought Kamazou. Yet by using your logic, after hunger Kid Sanji looks better than Zoro....even though Kid Sanji didnt fight Kamazou. Same way Usopp never fought Vergo, and literally didnt do shit after the explosion. Its really not rocket science.
I don't get it, lets say we didn't see Usopp do anything, we saw him running around, we saw him save those kids, he was definitely active, I can go and look if you want. But I didn't see him limping, I didn't see that explosion hindering him from doing anything.

But lets say he is somewhat injured, fact that a base line super human like Usopp is some what injured, that explosion should really be nothing to Sanji. Unless you think Sanji is not significantly more durable than Usopp which doesn't make sense as he is supposed to be high super human.

You are more shitting on Sanji than helping his case here

Poison is literally pure retarded to say. The posion he ate was before he met up with Luffy. Which was a few good days before he fought Kamazou. Since saying his stomach hurted a bit, he never mentioned it ever again till this current chapter. Since then hes also ate nothing but unposionous food, such as wasabi and Sushi. Poison wasnt even hinted at all...drop the argument. Its like me saying the bloodloss from FI affected Sanji with his fight with Vergo, because realistically the difference between Sanji losing his blood in FI and fighting Vergo, should be around the same amount as Zoro eating posion food and then fighting Kamazou. In which case this distance is a few..... days. So again drop it. Or also say the gas on that was used on the ship also nerfed Sanji against Vergo, even though that is bullshit.
That's not true, Zoro said he is feeling the effects of poison. Granted he is a tough guy so a severe poison which can make Apoo collapse may as well be a tummy ache for Zoro, he is the main whose pain tolerance is on top of the world, remember nothing happened. Doesn't mean poision wasn't effecting him internally.

And effects of poision don't just go away untreated, Bepo needed to be saved by Law.

Again you have no evidence for such facts, you are just spouting bullshit. One sword style Zoro has shown the moves with the most lethality or AP, being the only move that has cut through steel. Having three swords increases DC and helps in CQC at best, but anything more, and you are just lying. Zoro would high diff 2 sword style not mid diff.
No there is evidence
a)Zoro said Shushui produces so much power, it absorbs power from other slashes. Zoro's attacks even eclipsed in power with Shushui
b)CqC help is a massive advantage, most of Zoro's signature moves are in CqC
c)Yeah one of Zoro's signature move is in one sword, but he never used Shi Shi Son Son on Killer, Killer was only able to equal two Zoro in CqC and Zoro has admitted numerous times that he prefers 3 sword style, that's the style he has trained his entire life in.

If Killer actually survived Shi Shi Son Son you'd have a point, but one sword Zoro is definitely far weaker than 3 sword Zoro when it comes to attack power, when it comes to CqC skills, when it comes to defense. There is literally evidence of all of it.

Plus lets not also forget that Killer was literally missing his weapons. Sure Zoro was missing a sword, but Killer was missing his whole fucking moveset lmao. Lets not even compare the lvls of disadvantage, cause Kamazou wasnt anymore advantged than Zoro. They were both evenly nerfed, with Kamazou being slightly nerfed.
No Killer had his weapon of choice, because Killer always had his mechanical sickles yet he chose to use to scythes perhaps cuz they are better quality weapons. Killer could literally replicate his spinning style with scythes. Zoro could not replicate Santoryu with 3 swords.
Killer is not so incompetent that he can't adjust to Scythes very similar to his sickles in weeks if not months of time to adjust when Zoro can adjust to same scythe in minutes.

But Zoro literally can't replicate his Santoryu without 3 blades. Which makes sense as Zoro used Killer's own weapon to create Santoryu.

No way in hell were both equally nerfed lmao.

And Vergo ran away !!! Which is basically Sanji winning right ??? He was left injured, but so was Zoro left injured after his fight with Kamazou. Zoro fainting along with Kamazou, is no better than Vergo running away leaving Sanji injured.
Running away is not a victory lol. Mihawk the strongest man in the world and pirate king level character ran away from Don Krieg. Sanji got his leg broken, Sanji himself said "if fight continued he would have lost"

Where as one of Zoro's base line Santoryu move knocked Killer out, he won that fight. Its not a debate, its a legitimate win, after math is irrelevant unless you think Hody won his fight against Luffy

You mention Vergo holding back, how about Sanji ??? No CoA, no Skywalk, no DJ CQC, no HM. If Sanji would block with DJ than the story would be different.
No CqC? Lmaoo they were literally having a CQC clash
Sky walk? How is that relevant? Sanji gonna run away? Vergo can use sky walk to
HM is just one attack which would give him an advantage, but Vergo was holding back way way more.
How do you know Sanji wasn't using invisible CoA?

So far there is no implication of Sanji having hardening.

Lets also not forget that Vergo literally used momentum from Soru/running whilst Sanji literally just lifted up his leg in his injured form. Of course his leg would get cracked if you know anything about psyhics.

"If you know anything about physics"
No its a most basic form of blocking an attack. Vergo's bottom shin, the weakest part of Shin has collided with top of Sanji's shin where there is significantly more muscle.
Yet Vergo's body was able to withstand the force of collision while Sanji's was not.

Last edited:
Zoro vs king
  • king is a swordman even tho he never sliced anything with it he’s still a swordman
  • zoro fights second strongest most of the arcs
  • zoro offhandedly mentioned he wants to cut fire 300 chapters ago
Sanji vs King

• Both can fly
  • both use flames in their attacks
  • both are pretty fast and agile
  • both have a black attire
  • both were called perverts
  • the anime hints at sanji vs king multiple times
  • sanji already clashed with king
sanji and king both dealt damage to bigmoms ship marco as well

i say sanji vs king has better chance at happening

Zoro vs king
  • king is a swordman even tho he never sliced anything with it he’s still a swordman
  • zoro fights second strongest most of the arcs
  • zoro offhandedly mentioned he wants to cut fire 300 chapters ago
Sanji vs King

• Both can fly
  • both use flames in their attacks
  • both are pretty fast and agile
  • both have a black attire
  • both were called perverts
  • the anime hints at sanji vs king multiple times
  • sanji already clashed with king
sanji and king both dealt damage to bigmoms ship marco as well

i say sanji vs king has better chance at happening
Well all of that is not really that relevant for either Zoro or Sanji, I don't think Oda would ever give Sanji a stronger opponent than Zoro as a final opponent.

But what really makes a convincing case for Sanji is Kaido being Zoro's final fight so I definitely think there is a chance Sanji's final fight is King.

Well all of that is not really that relevant for either Zoro or Sanji, I don't think Oda would ever give Sanji a stronger opponent than Zoro as a final opponent.

But what really makes a convincing case for Sanji is Kaido being Zoro's final fight so I definitely think there is a chance Sanji's final fight is King.
i agree who’s who as warm up then he’s gonna fight kaido in 4v1 or 5v1 (law,kid,luffy,marco,zoro)

Clash means nothing

It's wci again when Sanji was placed against everyone by fans just to get disappointed later.
this isn’t whole cake robin and nami didn’t fight anyone in eneis lobby and arlong

beside you we never seen sanji clash with someone who zoro fights later and vice versa

in EL zoro fought against kaku first then it was 2v2 kaku and jabra vs zoro and ussop

So far King only attacks using kick. Being shot by Izo when want to draw sword. Being a dinasaur that sword only useful untill half transformation. Fully transformed sword will be no more. How much it make sense swordsman vs swordsman it also make sense aerial battle between sains techonology vs ancient dinosaur

Zoro said he want to cut fire at PH when seing Kinemon cutting fire, Sanji said went fight against Judge aerial battle is his forte. Both has their desire to fight King

beside you we never seen sanji clash with someone who zoro fights later and vice versa
Between Zoro and Sanji, Oda's always giving the former the stronger opponent. Daz Bones is higher than Betham on the hierarchy and was placed with Crocodile on the same floor. Ohm has the lowest survival rate of all Priests. Kaku's Doriki is the highest before Lucci's, and DF experience doesn't matter because the power boost does. Zombie Generals made up for Moria's main crew being very weak. Aside from Hordy, Hyouzou has gotten the MOST hype among Fishman Island enemies. Zoro getting swordsman King is a given.

Clashes aren't a deciding factor because they're stuff that happens in the story and don't outweigh what I laid out above. Bartolomeo clashed with Dellinger first yet fought Gladius.

Clashes aren't a deciding factor because they're stuff that happens in the story and don't outweigh what I laid out above. Bartolomeo clashed with Dellinger first yet fought Gladius.
i’m sorry i didn’t know barto was a main character
Between Zoro and Sanji, Oda's always giving the former the stronger opponent. Daz Bones is higher than Betham on the hierarchy and was placed with Crocodile on the same floor. Ohm has the lowest survival rate of all Priests. Kaku's Doriki is the highest before Lucci's, and DF experience doesn't matter because the power boost does. Zombie Generals made up for Moria's main crew being very weak. Aside from Hordy, Hyouzou has gotten the MOST hype among Fishman Island enemies. Zoro getting swordsman King is a given.
i could argue for an hour but that’s a waste of time