[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Independents

Bege
You are Capone Bege!

[Passive - One of the Crew] As you are part of the Big Mom Pirates, you will appear as [Innocent] to cops.

[Active - Daddy's Home] Activate your devil fruits and the first 2 people to visit you will have their action fail and enter your residence. They will remain there until the end of the cycle.

[Active - Interrogate] Target one of the players in your residence to interrogate them using your troops. If the player is a Big Mom Pirates member then you will learn their character and roles. If they are a Straw Hat Pirates member or another independent then you will just learn their character. [3-shots]

[Active - Quick! Hide!] Target one of the players to hide them within your residence. If they are attacked, the kill will fail. This is a super-protect. However, if you are killed then they will die as well.

[Active - Manpower] Using both of the players, target another player of your choice to role crush them using cannons and guns. This requires two players to be in you. [2-shots]

[Active - Big Father - LOCKED] When the tea party begins, you may activate this ability whenever you wish to grant yourself a super-protect for the cycle. [1-shot]

Wincon: Eliminate Big Mom yourself. However, if Big Mom is killed by someone else, you must survive until the end of the game to escape Tottoland.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morgans
You are Big News Morgans!

[Active - This is Big News!] This is your signature catchphrase! Activate this ability during the day phase and in the write-up, you will be revealed as Big News Morgans. All players in the game will have to say "THIS IS BIG NEWS!!" in their posts for the remainder of the phase(after the hour passes, quoting you won't give out this restriction anymore). If the player succeeds in doing so, they will receive an Invitation to the Tea Party. [You have received an invitation to the Tea Party]. Players who get the invitation will participate in a night lynch amongst one another on Night 4.

[Passive - Informer's Revenge] As you a truthful and reliable informer, your job is to provide news for anyone. But in the event that you die, you will have your revenge and take away information instead. If you are killed at night then night write-ups will no longer show anything but just kills. If you are lynched then day write-ups will disappear for the remainder of the game.

[Game Mechanic - Informant] From the start of the Tea Party to the end, players will get specific feedback concerning their actions and actions used upon them. This feedback system will follow the ToS version. This will only last during the Tea Party event. If you die at anytime before or during, this mechanic will cease to continue.

Wincon: Survive until the end of the game.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vinsmoke Family
You are the Vinsmoke Family!

[Passive - Family of 5] As your family contains 5 members excluding Sanji, you must do these 2 things
  1. Vote for 5 different people each day phase. If you unvote, all the votes will reset to 0.
  2. Talk as if you have 5 different personalities within you.
If you are ever role crushed, this passive all still be in effect.

[Active - Poisonous Touch] Using Vinsmoke Reiju, you may target a player of your choice to poison them. Said player will have their next harmful action be destroyed (if performed). [2-shots]

[Active - Sparky Sparky Boom-man!] Using the first son, Vinsmoke Ichiji, you may target a the lynch to explode it. The player who's gonna get lynched will be protected from it. If the player is a townie then you will investigate innocent the following night. This will count as one of the 3 saves. [2-shots]

[Active - Electric Boogaloo] Once per cycle, call upon Vinsmoke Niji to electrify a player. For the remainder of the cycle, if the player targets a client, then you will discover the name of the target.

[Active - A Green Winch Pays A Visit] Once per cycle, you may use the youngest child of the family, Vinsmoke Yonji, to target a player to provide them protection against regular kills.

Wincon:
You have formed an alliance with the Big Mom Pirates, as such, you must prevent 3 kills from being successful against the BMP.
---Hidden Wincon: in the event that both Sanji & Pudding die then the alliance will break off and the family will turn into a survivor.

nat really sent me a PM talking shit which made me think town won LMAO but turns out mafia won

just wait till she log back on WG
Nope, I told you we were losing because town sucks.
I also told you you were horrible scum, which still stands :smithnie:
@Natalija @Light D Lamperouge we found each other and still lost the game. But I enjoyed us working together to save Light.
Hahaha sorry, I didn't have enough time to play properly.

Sad for my Perospero :catcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.