[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This was a great game, thank you Drago for telling us to not give up when Queen was invited to the night lynch. It was a huge motivator to see she survived the rng after she got rid of akai's vote with an ability.
Oh...this reminds me. I take back my raid from the other day @Queen :seriously:

I felt bad spamming you with SAS memes after I thought you were a guaranteed lynch, and you were all like "Oh poor me nobody likes my comments anymore" I raided your account as an apology cause I don't like being aggressive online. But it turns out you tricked us into ending it early then u silenced me :seriously::seriously::seriously:

Consider my likes rescinded
Not really lol well played

D

Dragomir

Why didn't you just write "All players have to reveal their roles in the thread." and watch everyone getting themselves mod-killed except for you guys? You could have won in a single Day phase.
That's not possible. I limited the fake write-up by making it by only having it that you could make fake write-ups out of actions, nothing else. Besides, this is a very obvious fake write-up. Copy-pasting your role is against the general mafia rules, not to mention the fact that this is a no-claim game. Why would I make it possible for you to get yourself mod-killed? That doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.