• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegapunk need to appear in this arc, he's too involved in this saga

when the alliance lose, he will appear, explain some stuff, then probably help mono and SHs to get stronger
He has to come anyway since Orochi reclaimed his arrival to Wano during his deal with CP0 and that he is the only one who can possibly cure the side effects of the defective Smiles and that the marines will have to come to Wano sooner or later as Sengoku pointed out and due to the war of Wano still missing many players for now.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Damn chill with the Sanji hate, he’s not dead or injured, most likely raid suit tanked it. And Sanji fans are pathetic for saying that they gifted King to Luffy, king asserts the greater threat to Kaido. And Luffy is leagues stronger now than ever before so Sanjis durability cannot be gReAteR than Luffys
No. We should act indeed. These idiots were jerking the shit out of the last chapter and spam YEAR OF SANJI. Especialy Jay D and other YT clowns.

You do realize that "I will split you into two" was more of a symbolic reference to establish dominance and reflects arrogance.

Were you really expecting king to split sanji into two??😂😂

This chapter doesn't imply sanji is equal to king either.

Just move on with this baseless logic that Sanji isn't hurt or king didn't take momo so he must be equal to king.

Come back when sanji do something against king
damn you didnt have to kill him like that lmao

No. We should act indeed. These idiots were jerking the shit out of the last chapter and spam YEAR OF SANJI. Especialy Jay D and other YT clowns.
I mean do we have to act, the year of Sanji was a bad joke in itself. Jay D even acknowledges that. And Oda shits of Sanjis character anyways. If the writer does it for us, I don’t need to do anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.