Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Point in case is that there is still zero reason for Vegapunk to come to Wano and endanger himself. Orochi was just being a fanatic who thought he could get him. It was never brought up again
The Celestial Dragons and CP0 were capable of cowering to Doflamingo's wishes for decades and they certainely do want Wano ressources so it wouldn't be surprising if they go along with it. And I doubt this scene was shown if it won't have any consequence on the rest of the arc.

Besides the marines will have to go to Wano sooner or later.

spread all over the world? Theres like at most 5 total on each site. We're not hiding anything. We've seen the worst Oda can do. Nothing he does phases me anymore.
lol obviously there isn't a real BM mafia but though I say it as a joke since two chapters in a row certain BM fans have been trolling other characters while in the very same chapter BM appears to be taking Ls.

Lmao Zoro with a PU was left on fodder control duties....and was struggling against 3 gifters. Beforr you start on focussing on other, take a look at your own mans.

Zoro up there with the supernovas ? When he gets embrassed in every confrontation with them lmao.
But why he needed help against one gifter :josad:
Imagine Sanji needing Brook to take down a gifter while Zoro fought them alone using two swords :josad:

The Celestial Dragons and CP0 were capable of cowering to Doflamingo's wishes for decades and they certainely do want Wano ressources so it wouldn't be surprising if they go along with it. And I doubt this scene was shown if it won't have any consequence on the rest of the arc.

Besides the marines will have to go to Wano sooner or later.
I think...there's a difference since Doflamingo knew of the WG's National Treasure lol. Kaido/BM have nothing on the WG that would make them hand over Vegapunk. It has not at all been acknowledged or remarked by anyone since Orochi's intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.