• Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

This chapter also tell you that Marco can't bypass RS durability easily
He won't no/low diff Vinsmokes nor mid diff Sanji, Sanji can indeed beat Marco.

Since Zoan King did better than hybrid Marco who used named attack to kick BM ship

The Yonkous rode on WB's awesomeness (and Shanks' coolness to some extent). The cracks are beginning to show in the veil made by WB. A dead guy can't carry a group for long.
Meanwhile we've got the admirals who are all awesome characters.
I'll take Akainu , Aokiji , Fujitora and Kizaru over Kaido,Big Mom, Shanks and Blackbeard anyday.

Shanks has a cool character design but he barely appears.

Smoothie also was able to trash Reiju 
:kata:

Ndule was right, sweet commanders > calamities
Smoothie didn't trash Reiju. Smoothie pinned Reiju down with help from Galette's butter. Daifuku did the same to Sanji. None of these guys are on Katakuri's level. Not SCs. Not Calamities.

Like I said, CoC is the biggest indicator of strength in the New World. Doffy put Luffy > Law because of CoC.

J

Jo_Ndule

Reiju fought against a "YC2" Smoothie. Anime filler potentially got notes from Oda to have Ichiji vs. Smoothie too.

Katakuri just ain't on this level lol. Been saying this over and over. He has CoC.
I'm starting to THINK Smoothie is slightly above Pero.
Her bounty is because she juices people unlike Katakuri who doesn't kill or cause Terrors to citizens.

Yup, Katakuri is just a league above these guys
Only BM and kata were able to easily handle RS Vinsmokes.

These common commanders like Smoothie Marco King needs mid diff efforts to beat top Vinsmokes

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Her bounty is because she juices people unlike Katakuri who doesn't kill or cause Terrors to citizens.

These common commanders like Smoothie Marco King needs mid diff efforts to beat top Vinsmokes
Lmfao stfu how do you know what her bounty was given for.

Katas powderpuff hits aint doing shit.

Perospero is better at everything except his physical strength lol. If he had Smoothie's physical strength, he'd easily be #2 in the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.