Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no matter how much Yonkos getting clowned they are not pet dogs for Celestal dragons....they are on their own and they can do whatever they want while pet dogs are busy with desk jobs, nail massages, jobbing fodders in grand line while not doing shit in new world...:kayneshrug:
I have never taken these moments seriously when it comes to real fights and powerscaling anyway.

J

Jo_Ndule

Perospero is better at everything except his physical strength lol. If he had Smoothie's physical strength, he'd easily be #2 in the crew.
Yeah.
I think Pero is surely BM top 3
People mcoked me when I made that thread that Pero is around Jack, near Smoothie etc..

Katakuri would be the captain, he's clearly above others.
Cracker YC1
Pero/Smoothie YC2/YC3

IThe only reason Jack/Smoothie wins is because of their physical strength while Pero is very skilled

I Even see Pero trapping queen/Jack, and stalemating them.

Mate, King/Queen are blocking Luffy's path to Kaido. Zoro/Sanji gonna step in.

This is the same thing with Pica. Pica blocked Luffy's way to Doffy, then Zoro jumped in.

That's a badass panel right there, and all the Sanji is going to 1v1 theories for the rest of the arc went in the trash. For now it's up in the air what they do from here

Im personally praying for it to be like Thriller Bark

That's a badass panel right there, and all the Sanji is going to 1v1 theories for the rest of the arc went in the trash. For now it's up in the air what they do from here

Im personally praying for it to be like Thriller Bark
Zoro/Sanji vs King/Queen is 1 v. 1 lol. It's Ennies Lobby not Thriller Bark.

King/Queen are Kaku/Jabra.

Status
Not open for further replies.