Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we take away raid suit, then we should take away all Zoro's swords. Then it's not even close. Sanji would destroy Zoro.

Of course you run to Shanks cause you have nothing to say about Sanji being far above Zoro :milaugh:
Mihawk ran away from Shanks twice now. Big fish in a baboon pond:kayneshrug:

You're crying inside I can tell. Sanji is also probably fighting King while Zoro is fighting Queen :smithnie:

Zoro without his swords would get beaten by Chopper
Zoro fights with swords from the start never changed his style / luffy alway fights with his df but now sanji can't fight and tank with his body he needs power ranger suit can u give me a single time sanji fought with suit prets:josad:

Because he crack it again back, rayan is right with this one.
Sanji kick hurt Oven in his base form and speedblitz him, well Niji couldn´t do even any damage in his RS+ability.
For me Sanji looks better then any Vinsmoke expect Judge who could hold his own against Sanji.
If Base Sanji broke the Jaw of Niji just by a simple kick, what gonna happen if he use CoA+Dj??

Wci Sanji=>Ichiji=>Reiju=>Niji>Yonji
RS Sanji should stand above any children of the Vinsmoke.
Yet it didn´t change the fact that Ichiji look far worse against casuall Kata then Sanji who tank a attack of full zoan King.
Sure but we haven't see hybrid King in action yet.

Because he crack it again back, rayan is right with this one.
Sanji kick hurt Oven in his base form and speedblitz him, well Niji couldn´t do even any damage in his RS+ability.
For me Sanji looks better then any Vinsmoke expect Judge who could hold his own against Sanji.
If Base Sanji broke the Jaw of Niji just by a simple kick, what gonna happen if he use CoA+Dj??

Wci Sanji=>Ichiji=>Reiju=>Niji>Yonji
RS Sanji should stand above any children of the Vinsmoke.
Yet it didn´t change the fact that Ichiji look far worse against casuall Kata then Sanji who tank a attack of full zoan King.
Glad people finally start to accept that Sanji was already superior to his siblings in WCI:smithnie:

Swords give Zoro more lethality+range. Zoro uses top grade swords so his lethality is stronger compared to normal swords.

Sanji uses RS and it gives durability+speed+invincibility (useless against good CoO users)

So Sanji uses RS is justified.

Sanji is the only crew without tool or df to become stronger.

Luffy: Df
Zoro: Top grade swords
Nami: Clima tact
Usopp: Sling shot
Chopper: RUmble Ball
Robin: Df
Franky: Cyborg technology
Brook: Df

Sanji only rely on his martial arts even before TS so Sanji nerfed himself pre TS.
THISS💯💯

Why is it a big deal that Sanji receives no damage thanks to the suit? It's like saying Luffy would have been long dead without his fruit, or Zoro is useless without his swords.

Why can't Sanji have his own weapon or outside power? There is like 99% character in One Piece that uses outside power like Devil Fruit, Sword, Spear etc and I don't see people bitching about it but nooo Sanji can't have outside power? Jesus.

The Raid Suit is a part of Sanji's arsenal just like Zoro's swords to Zoro or Gomu Gomu no Mi to Luffy. It's so dumb to say "oh sanji only survived because of the suit".
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Sanji fans and Sanji will always be to the likes of Konohamaru or Zushi from Hunter. Always trying to make a name for themselves but at the end it’ll always be the Pirate King Luffy and his right hand the Worlds Strongest Swordsman Roronoa Zoro. Them just the facts.

at best Sanji will try to reach Zoro but he won’t catch up. Pat on the backs Sanji fans you made it pretty far :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.