Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao an attack from the Sanji base smashed Niji's face, and Niji couldn't even react to Sanji.
All Sanji needs is to use diable jambe and then he would destroy Niji's face, and look, I'm not even talking about attacks like mouton shot, concassé, premier hachis, gril shot, hel memories and etc ...
Sanji in whole cake was blocking Big Mom's attack with Luffy, dodging Katakuri's sneak attack, blocking with haki the strongest form of the Daifuku genius and etc ... In fact, the only one who can compete with Sanji is Ichiji, but I would still give Sanji the victory.

Anyway, I remember that Nami and Usopp in punk hazard mentioned Sanji's body resistance as something exceptional. Usopp could even survive because of the resistance, but he would suffer severe damage. Sanji is a monster for not taking damage from this attack.
On top of that, Sanji didn’t even try to block or retaliate to Niji’s attack due to threatenings from Ichiji and Niji (ones about Zeff) He took an electrified knee to the spine without (possibly) using Haki too.

Status
Not open for further replies.