• Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Can King keep up with RS Sanji attacks?
Can he even tank them without screaming in pain?

We all
Because he crack it again back, rayan is right with this one.
Sanji kick hurt Oven in his base form and speedblitz him, well Niji couldn´t do even any damage in his RS+ability.
For me Sanji looks better then any Vinsmoke expect Judge who could hold his own against Sanji.
If Base Sanji broke the Jaw of Niji just by a simple kick, what gonna happen if he use CoA+Dj??

Wci Sanji=>Ichiji=>Reiju=>Niji>Yonji
RS Sanji should stand above any children of the Vinsmoke.
Yet it didn´t change the fact that Ichiji look far worse against casuall Kata then Sanji who tank a attack of full zoan King.
Base sanji broke niji jaw and base Niji made Sanji face swollen
Niji never attacked oven! He simply kicked his arm to let go Chopper.
Base Niji and base Sanji have similar speed and thus power!
With RS Sanji being faster
Niji being faster means he's stronger than base sanji since both Sanji and niji rely on speed for their attacks.

Are people hyping up Sanji surviving being knocked through a building? At this point in time in the manga that's very common.
That is common if it was just getting attacked. But here it was like....OMG I am going to die...oh shit that peck attack is super effective... Ah nice thanks to RS even though I should be injured I am alive.

If it was just attack => victim is fine. It would be more acceptable to say your statement.

Swords give Zoro more lethality+range. Zoro uses top grade swords so his lethality is stronger compared to normal swords.

Sanji uses RS and it gives durability+speed+invincibility (useless against good CoO users)

So Sanji uses RS is justified.

Sanji is the only crew without tool or df to become stronger.

Luffy: Df
Zoro: Top grade swords
Nami: Clima tact
Usopp: Sling shot
Chopper: RUmble Ball
Robin: Df
Franky: Cyborg technology
Brook: Df

Sanji only rely on his martial arts even before TS so Sanji nerfed himself pre TS.
Wadda bout Jinbe?

Lol in all seriousness I agree. There is nothing wrong with the RS at all.

Two different scenarios. Sanji sneak attacks Oven and disappears. Niji confronts him directly. Niji even called Sanji slow when helping them escape Big Mom's territory
Its not two different scenarios, Right there you literally see Sanji and Niji attacking the same person and Sanji doing much more damage in without a raid suit.................You wanna give niji speed over Sanji? thats fine but he's not beating any form of Sanji in a fight.

Nope, base Sanji is around Niji in speed and power
Sanji DJ /concassé attack only made dislocated Niji jaw while Niji attack made Sanji face look like a zombid.
Base Niji AP> Sanji
RS niji is even faster than base sanji, RS Sanji is equal to RS niji in speed at best
RS Ichiji is above both RS niji and base sanji

Lol Kata has enough power to no diff/low diff Ichiji.
Ichiji was bleeding and unconscious.
Since when do Vinsmokes get hurt by their own attacks lol even if he self exploded lol it's like saying Reiju will be hurt by poison or her own poison.
lmao an attack from the Sanji base smashed Niji's face, and Niji couldn't even react to Sanji.
All Sanji needs is to use diable jambe and then he would destroy Niji's face, and look, I'm not even talking about attacks like mouton shot, concassé, premier hachis, gril shot, hel memories and etc ...
Sanji in whole cake was blocking Big Mom's attack with Luffy, dodging Katakuri's sneak attack, blocking with haki the strongest form of the Daifuku genius and etc ... In fact, the only one who can compete with Sanji is Ichiji, but I would still give Sanji the victory.

Ussop can take more punishment than you give him credit for. Even if Ussop didn't have the RS, I would still bet on him to survive the attack.

The guy's durability is Fu*king unbelievable even by Luffy standard.
Anyway, I remember that Nami and Usopp in punk hazard mentioned Sanji's body resistance as something exceptional. Usopp could even survive because of the resistance, but he would suffer severe damage. Sanji is a monster for not taking damage from this attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.