• Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Ichiji never stood a chance against casual kata
While Ichiji would make King sweat like bullets.
And how is that an argument for anything?

More like his chest and couldn't even move him from his spot lol.

Btw. Sanji damaged Yonji in his RS, is base Sanji AP > Kings?
Sanji damaged the face where they have only exoskeleton to protect them.
Same way Sanji kicked niji face

Sanji hasn't been shown damaging RS Judge/Niji/Yonji body

Y'all keep posting how base sanji damaged their faces but fail to see that Raid suit on their body (not the head) boost their durability more.

Aren't u guys the same one saying g3 sucks coz it only dislocated P1 jaw?

Sanji named attack on Niji = jaw dislocated
Base Niji named attack on Sanji = face swollen,
even after hours he still had to wear that biotech mask to fake his face being healthy.

Niji would rank more attacks in base than Sanji, even more in RS but of course Sanji has willpower to endure hits

no matter what sanji does sanji haters gonna find away to downplay or people would just downplay his opponent

why is it hard to admit sanji is strong?
Well i can see him strong if he didn't use power ranger suit to look better and he himself hates Zoro used swords and his body to fight from the start luffy used his body and df to fight from the start sanji used his body combined with his Leg fighting style to fight now did luffy gain a weapon to protect himself did Zoro gain a suit or a shield to protect himself while sanji got a suit that will protect him and gave boost for his all stats and without it he will have his leg broken against Vergo again or doffy who is below first mates that's the power of science so instead of saying he is strong u should have said Rs is strong and without it sanji would have died from that beak attack :josad::goyea:

Its not two different scenarios, Right there you literally see Sanji and Niji attacking the same person and Sanji doing much more damage in without a raid suit.................You wanna give niji speed over Sanji? thats fine but he's not beating any form of Sanji in a fight.
Sanji kicked Oven into the neck. Niji kicked away Oven's arm. How is that the same.

J

Jo_Ndule

lmao an attack from the Sanji base smashed Niji's face, and Niji couldn't even react to Sanji.
All Sanji needs is to use diable jambe and then he would destroy Niji's face, and look, I'm not even talking about attacks like mouton shot, concassé, premier hachis, gril shot, hel memories and etc ...
Sanji in whole cake was blocking Big Mom's attack with Luffy, dodging Katakuri's sneak attack, blocking with haki the strongest form of the Daifuku genius and etc ... In fact, the only one who can compete with Sanji is Ichiji, but I would still give Sanji the victory.

Anyway, I remember that Nami and Usopp in punk hazard mentioned Sanji's body resistance as something exceptional. Usopp could even survive because of the resistance, but he would suffer severe damage. Sanji is a monster for not taking damage from this attack.
Like if Sanji was able to react to Niji
Judged had to stop Niji from wrecking Sanji. Sanji only noticed niji kick late when it was only near his face.

S

SinOfGreed

Comparing swords to the RS is a ridiculous comparison.

Something Zoro trained his ass off to get better (swordsmanship) and which is a style many top tiers use (Mihawk, Shanks, Fujitora etc) compared to a power rangers suit that grants durability, speed and invisibility with seemingly no drawbacks.

We saw Luffy with Nidai, he couldn't even use it properly and was throwing punches instead. Raid Suit can be thrown on anyone and allow them to take damage they wouldn't normally be able to take.
:kayneshrug:

Glad people finally start to accept that Sanji was already superior to his siblings in WCI:smithnie:
I already said this back in OroJackson, Sanji was never weaker then his brother, Judge the strongest of the Germa was the only battle who wasn´t clear who would win a battle in a all out battle. Sanji use haki(invisible) to tank attacks of Judge without going damaged, Niji could only damage him because Sanji let his defense off and didn´t protect himself anymore. Yonji was one shotet, Niji was in disadvantged and probably Ichiji would be a good match up.
But as I said Sanji didn´t use his DJ or Haki against the two brother, alone his base kicks already damage them enough, with DJ and Haki he would probably destroy Niji or Yonji.

Status
Not open for further replies.