Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

I already said this back in OroJackson, Sanji was never weaker then his brother, Judge the strongest of the Germa was the only battle who wasn´t clear who would win a battle in a all out battle. Sanji use haki(invisible) to tank attacks of Judge without going damaged, Niji could only damage him because Sanji let his defense off and didn´t protect himself anymore. Yonji was one shotet, Niji was in disadvantged and probably Ichiji would be a good match up.
But as I said Sanji didn´t use his DJ or Haki against the two brother, alone his base kicks already damage them enough, with DJ and Haki he would probably destroy Niji or Yonji.
Yonji wasn't oneshotted, we just know that he was trashed offscreen. Also it seems like Yonji let his guard down, he thought Sanji was a weakling like before. But yeah Sanji is above Yonji.
Judge was going easy on Sanji to not damage him for the wedding.

RS Niji isn't below Sanji, RS niji is too fast and has better power than DJ sanji.

DJ RS Sanji > RS Sanji /RS Judge >~ RS ichiji >RS Niji / RS Reiju ~ DJ Sanji > RS Yonji >= base Niji /base sanji no DJ

Well it is also good for sanji to have RS because without it he got his leg cracked by casual vergo well if he didn't bleed he can fight a YC with that Raid suit Sanji stans u have to thank Judge for that instead of hating him he is the reason for his bounty also for his survival against PO and now King :steef:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Yeah cheapshot against exhausted Sanji.

Keep believing that when

Nerfed Sanji mid diffed Jyabura while healthy Zoro high diff Kaku. :luuh:

Why are you bringing Zoro vs Sanji now lol.
Zoro was exhausted too.

kalifa which was weakest CP9 (i'm not remember if she was the weakest) she could hurt sanji so much, holly shit and you laugh zoro because he fight with Giften (same hawkins and Appo level).
:suresure::suresure:

Vs a more cautious Oven as well. Remember when Ichiji had a free hit on Oven? He fucking pierced him and arguably dealt more damage than Sanji would ever be.
Different type of attack - laser vs blunt damage.
I agree that RS Sanji is clearly stronger than Ichiji but not in durability lol.
But how? Katakuri beat him up with probably just punches, but King destroyed a whole Building trying to kill Sanji. Even Luffy was saying that was a dangerous attack. Yet, Sanji completely fine.

OMG POWERLEVELS
I LOVE DISCUSSING POWERLEVELS WITH MY BROS AT WORSTGEN

I LOVE IT SO MUCH, POWERLEVELS ARE SO COOL, I LOVE DISCUSSING POWERLEVELS WHILE DRINKING SOY AND PLAYING NINTENDO GAMES OMG

N

NeutralWatcher

Zoro was exhausted too.

kalifa which was weakest CP9 (i'm not remember if she was the weakest) she could hurt sanji so much, holly shit and you laugh zoro because he fight with Giften (same hawkins and Appo level).
:suresure::suresure:
Does exhaustion affect your attack power?

Sanji held back since Khalifa is a woman.

That's even more impressive that after he got beaten up by Khalifa Sanji still easily mid diff Jyabura while healthy Zoro needed high diff fight to defeat Kaku. :kayneshrug:

Yonji wasn't oneshotted, we just know that he was trashed offscreen. Also it seems like Yonji let his guard down, he thought Sanji was a weakling like before. But yeah Sanji is above Yonji.
Judge was going easy on Sanji to not damage him for the wedding.

RS Niji isn't below Sanji, RS niji is too fast and has better power than DJ sanji.

DJ RS Sanji > RS Sanji /RS Judge >~ RS ichiji >RS Niji / RS Reiju ~ DJ Sanji > RS Yonji >= base Niji /base sanji no DJ
Kuri with fs couldn't do shit to a distracted sanji and now with invisibility i hope he can sense him cuz he couldn't sense animals / flampe :suresure:

Understandably so but at the same time we all saw how he’s it was for luffy to beat a yc on his own so yea even if it’s a tiny bit of assistance I expect it
what made katakui so incredibly tough to beat was his insane observation haki and fs. once luffy also learned it he was not that inferior to katakuri. the beast pirates are more brutes less technical fighters so i think they will be a better match up imo especially for zoro but lets see what they are capable of.

J

Jo_Ndule

What?

The same like Katakuri, yet you overhype him like crazy.

You are full of double standards lmao

Don't forget, despite their faces being open, they are stil fire resistant on the whole body. Especialy Reiju who is almost nacked lol. The RS is what is fire resistant.

Wasn't named.

That's because Sanji doesn't have an exoskeleton? lol
So how in the hell is Sanji tanker than His siblings who have RS + exoskeleton?

Sanji used Concasse on Niji if I remember correctly.

All I know is that bass Sanji was never above Ichiji and Judge at WCi
He was around Niji and Reiju

RS Sanji is above his siblings and judge but not in durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.