Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why dj sanji can't fight with his body anymore he needs rs to reach Zoro level but still his offense lacking while luffy weakest gear 3 made PO bleeding sanji with rs didn't do a visible damage sanji needs another power up to reach Zoro's level in offense after he has his leg broken :josad:
All I see is a rambling of a man who LOST A BET

Can't hear ya :queenhear:

You better start advertising for the fight once the scans are out, I don't care if Sanji wearing RS upsets you or not, we have a deal, and you better honor it :sanmoji:

Become "100 Honor Kaido" and do not be "100 kidnap Kaido"

I never knew there is something so annoying like the Sanji-Fanbase. And I‘m not even a Zoro-Fan.
People downplay Sanji‘s failures, while they’re overhyping little details like „oh Sanji didnt bleed after King‘s Attack but Zoro did after Killer‘s Attack“
Very awkward
King used his beak. Its funny how Sanji fans claimed Raid suit wasn't that much of a powerup like Enma, but this is the 2nd time its mentioned helped his durability vs a Zoan. Thry claimed a Sword in the Same rank is a better power.

Well...since Sanji learned Rokushiki (at least some of the Rokushiki) in Kambakka, would it be surprising if Okama kenpo includes several Rokushiki techniques?
I don't really know, especially since I have the impression that Oda is not going to dwell on the fighting style of okama apart from ivankov we haven't seen anything exceptional

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sanji trolling Ling and surviving his attack like nothing happened

Zolo getting one shoted by a nerfed killer

these are the latest confrontations these two had against top opponents

as it stand Sanji low diff Zolo
Ninji raped Lanji as him bitch, please don't read two piece

How does that matter?
I agree that Sanji is stronger than them in blunt force but they easily can make this up with their offensive power, ie. lasers and electricity.
Sanji doesn't only has blunt damage, he has fire powers aswell.
And Page One sent him flying through buildings as well. If neither of these attacks had a huge effect on Sanji, how does their environmental damage matter?
It's not about the environmental damage, but the impact King created with his attack. Even Luffy was commenting about it, how strong the attack was.
It's not that neither King, Ichiji or Sanji are weak, it's just the case that Katakuri is incredibly strong.
Ok, so going by this logic, Katakuri is a Top Tier, if base punches can damage Ichiji, but King can't damage Sanji with a really serious attack. This just doesn't make any sense. Katakuri beat up Ichiji with no effort - but Luffy, who fought against a Katakuri who was going ALL OUT!, said Kings attack was really dangerous, but Sanji tanked it.
Instead of saying Sanji just can tank more, you guys put Katakuri on a whole different level.
Btw, I was part of team "King destroys Sanji with that beak attack".
I will act like i didn't know that.

If Sanji really did absorb that attack, then credit where credit is due, Raid Suit Sanji is very very strong because even if it is durability of Raid Suit, Sanji is wearing that raid suit.

Obviously it doesn't translate to base Sanji who has been damaged by gun bullets, has broken his leg by Vergo etc because otherwise we have to suggest Sanji is his base is far more durable than Luffy and Zoro which is ludicrous

J

Jo_Ndule

If Sanji doesnt even feel any pain fromm this attack then King AP sucks even more, he is simply not even more impessive than Hubrdi P1

Also this chapter confirms what I be been saying
Calamities aren't that stronger than flyers
Hybrdi P1 pushes Zoan King to extreme diff, lose onky to Hybrdi King

King needs Hybrid to beat or KO temporarily flyers.
While casual Yamato can do it in one blow , G2 and g3 luffy can do it easily.

There was a reason why Oda gave them all ancient fruits.
The only reason why King is above Flyers is His fire and Swordmanship but if whowho matches his sword skills then King is barely above whowho.

Time to accept it, I now see why WhoWho and Sasaki do not Respect King
King can't beat them unless he goes full power and it'll be high high diff

Status
Not open for further replies.