Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just the usual Z vs S debaters who cannot stop either wanking their champion and downplay/bash the other's side one. It's the same for each spoiler discussion thread sadly.
what's wrong with those People? Do they have low self-esteem? What bashing always either Zoro or Sanji ?

I'm a Zoro fan, but there is no need to downplay Sanji or bashing Sanji Fanboys. That's pretty childish.

All I see is a rambling of a man who LOST A BET

Can't hear ya :queenhear:

You better start advertising for the fight once the scans are out, I don't care if Sanji wearing RS upsets you or not, we have a deal, and you better honor it :sanmoji:

Become "100 Honor Kaido" and do not be "100 kidnap Kaido"
Lol firstly he said he is Ok after doffy attacked Sanji wasn't sanji Ok and that's a moderate damage why didn't the spoilers say he is undamaged but they said he is ok and again u have King went to stop luffy if he found sanji undamaged and still kicking why would he go to see luffy and not fight Sanji himself so i think he is knocked out for a little time while king went to deal with something else Well u believe spoilers a lot like Sanji vs King and we see what happened until scans are out i can be wrong or u are wrong let's see

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Enma Zoro barely beats RS Sanji extrême diff
Anyone saying mid/low is trolling

Zoro coO and reaction speed is average, Sanji will dance around him and tank whatever Zoro throws

Sanji is way faster, has better durability and CoO and AoE
Zoro has better AP DC and CoA

Their lethality is the same, in fact Sanji fire is more lethal.

Sanji endurance is better now since RS boost his dura.
Rs Sanji>Oden ok:sabogood:

what's wrong with those People? Do they have low self-esteem? What bashing always either Zoro or Sanji ?

I'm a Zoro fan, but there is no need to downplay Sanji or bashing Sanji Fanboys. That's pretty childish.
Sadly each fandom has its childish and aggressive members who are unable of debatting without bashing and trash-talking characters they don't like or who are the rivals of their favorite character and those who support them.

What message lmfao? You guys kept saying Sanji was stronger than this siblings without RS and that he doesn't need technology to fight.

The headcanon is actually yours. Niji saved Sanji's ass back in Tottoland.
The message was that Sanji was stronger than them but didn't need to use his strength because he was above them, his kindness alone is stronger than them

Judge crying after his sons didn't feel bad for him is the epitome of this message, Sanji was both stronger than them and a more loyal and kind human being than them, yet Judge couldn't understand that

Yea sure lol ... he was so weak when he speed blitzed oven.
So does that make Sanji stronger than Oven? Obviously not. You‘re arguing like Sanji would be stronger than Katakuri only because he dodged one attack of him.
Oven fought like against several enemies like Sulong-Pekoms, Aladin and so on in a short time period.

Lol firstly he said he is Ok after doffy attacked Sanji wasn't sanji Ok and that's a moderate damage why didn't the spoilers say he is undamaged but they said he is ok and again u have King went to stop luffy if he found sanji undamaged and still kicking why would he go to see luffy and not fight Sanji himself so i think he is knocked out for a little time while king went to deal with something else Well u believe spoilers a lot like Sanji vs King and we see what happened until scans are out i can be wrong or u are wrong let's see
What? :queenhear:

Yea sure their kicking different places but one of them Sent Oven flying bro lol........ Like whats the argument here?? we know Sanji in Base has enough power to fuck these dudes up, they all have the same steel like skin and we saw what Sanjis did to Yonji in a 1v1 situation with no one else around. We dont know what attack Sanji used but it looks like just one attack fucked up Yonjis face lol.
Yeah, Sanji is a powerful kicker. Just because the Vinsmokes have iron skin, doesn't mean Snaji can't break it. Plus, Sanji hit him off guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.