Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Let it go man, RS Sanji by himself gives Katakuri a better fight than the rest of vinsmokes combined
:gonope: like how Boundman gave Kata a better fight right?
If you mean being trashed and low diffed is better fight yeah.
Sanji can do that.

Oh Sanji's COA is below pre Udon Luffy's
The same CoA that matched King's

Sorry

Sanji durability isn't above His siblings
RS dura is the same among all Rauf suits Plus Sanji lacks exoskeleton

Nobody is saying RS Sanji is below Ichiji and judge.

But saying Sanji dura> his sibling is a lie
They all share the same dura since their suit provides them off with a total equating the 99% of their overall dura :P

But Lucci himself said that kaku eat devil fruit would be stronger than Jabura and that dorikis aren't a good power level indicator becasuse it does only take into account rokushiki
doriki is trash for power level since kaku is a swordsman and i doubt kaku is a strong puncher :milaugh:
let kaku and jyabura do a doriki test again using their devil fruits but this time kaku uses his head and jyabura his punch or kick
kaku would let that clown in the dust:josad:

Withoud his Df he has no gear second, third or fourth.

Soo no, withoud his DF he is not that strong, specialy considering his "enchanced stats" comes from his gears.
:ihaha:
Zoro used a sword to cut a chimney in W7 while Luffy broke a city apart with his raw strength.

Luffy went from being 1.25-1.5 times as strong to nearly twice as strong with the gears, now he has other advantages like penetration haki/ future sight that catapult him in base, because both of those are bigger upgrades than g2,g3, and arguably g4.

G2 is a slightly buffed soru, at this point everyone is using some sort of soru level movement speed in the power creep, this just lets him be the fastest in the room using physical power, lets him do freaky things like dodge explosions from the epicenter, lets him perform the feat that was signposted as twice as powerful as Sanji/Zoro's feat against the pacifista., lets him outmaneuver a 2vs1 vs. tobi roppo level threats.

G3 is a massive boost to offensive power, and is one of the things that puts him in a higher tier than his crew, able to incapacitate page one in one shot without using 2nd level ryuo or even barrier haki.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
doriki is trash for power level since kaku is a swordsman and i doubt kaku is a strong puncher :milaugh:
let kaku and jyabura do a doriki test again using their devil fruits but this time kaku uses his head and jyabura his punch or kick
kaku would let that clown in the dust:josad:
Kaku fight with Zoro in Two chapters and he had zoro had to use asura (Zoro never use with Oars)

kaku was 4 swordstyle and fighting with his nose to
u think kaku without swords just punches=kaku with 4 swordstyle and his big strong nose
because that s what doriki about punching that fat dude
Jyabara was a "two sword" user in his kenpo also, and he has muh big strong claws too. They have different combat styles, they are not necessarily inferior or superior, Kaku's is more flashy certainly, but not much of that was very practical or useful, it's better having one spear than 1000 useless weapons as we learned way back in Baratie. Brawling/ Swordsmanship/ Martial artists are not given a hierarchy of strength, solely by virtue of their weapons in One Piece, Luffy is weaker with a sword than a basic punch. Otherwise Garp could not fight Roger without being half a tier stronger than him...

Their base strength is near identical, and Sanji had a bigger nerf and an easier difficulty winning the fight, put all of your factors in Zoro's favor and they still come out roughly equal.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I don't see how he is looking more impressive than the rest when the best of his feats are him just outclassing Luffy who wasn't even in the same league as first mates back then.
Were you looking at what I told @ShishioIsBack though?

Just from this one exchange, in a vaccuum, Kuri is looking a lot better than King. King could not injure RS Sanji (presumably) while Kuri had RS Ichiji at his mercy.

And assuming all of the other First Mates are comparable to King, just from this one exchange, Kuri is looking superior and the idea that he is the strongest gains just a bit more traction. That’s all I was saying lol.

I can see where all the Kata wank comes from, but your performance changes once fighting people like Kizaru/Akainu/ Gura/Yami Teach and that's what Marco has done, so i still put my dude at the top.
Sure, but Katakuri’s feats are also far better than Big Mom’s lol. So you have to take that into consideration too.

Status
Not open for further replies.