Sign-up Round 14 : Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
@Rhea Youโ€™re doing this?! Youโ€™ve come such a long way since you joined, Iโ€™m impressed by your gumption...but if youโ€™re scum, there will be no mercy just because weโ€™re bro and sis :dogood:
Post automatically merged:

Also, yeah, Iโ€™m spamming!! Go tell your mama Iโ€™m spamming in the house!! I donโ€™t give a SHIT!! NO GODS NO MASTERS NO MODS NO PROBLEM

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Looking at the list of players, Iโ€™m actually REALLY excited for the balance weโ€™re gonna have and all the newbies getting their first taste...but Iโ€™ll tell you one thing, I damn sure DONโ€™T wanna be scum if Light, Ali, and Drago are in. Those are just about the three worst motherfuckers to be around if youโ€™re one of the bad guys :luchosop:

Looking at the list of players, Iโ€™m actually REALLY excited for the balance weโ€™re gonna have and all the newbies getting their first taste...but Iโ€™ll tell you one thing, I damn sure DONโ€™T wanna be scum if Light, Ali, and Drago are in. Those are just about the three worst motherfuckers to be around if youโ€™re one of the bad guys :luchosop:
they certainly canโ€™t handle my coin flips ๐Ÿ˜

Pfft,i welcome it :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.