Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
None of those two or anyone else have been confirmed yet. It's all just speculations. Don't start spreading lies. We "hope" they play those roles. But it's not confirmed.
Man, these aren't speculations, are updates the actors do in their social media. When I say "It's confirmed", I'm saying "Is practically confirmed". In other words: "It would be a REALLY WTF if those actors didn't ended making those roles."

Fandom's "hope" does nothing to do with this. I'm talking about actor's updates. If you're blind, that's not my fault, man.

Casting started last month, and now those actors (Coincidence?) are making all this noise.

Man, these aren't speculations, are updates the actors do in their social media. When I say "It's confirmed", I'm saying "Is practically confirmed". In other words: "It would be a REALLY WTF if those actors didn't ended making those roles."

Fandom's "hope" does nothing to do with this. I'm talking about actor's updates. If you're blind, that's not my fault, man.

Casting started last month, and now those actors (Coincidence?) are making all this noise.
It is still not an absolute confirmation that they play those roles. Burge also promoted himself to play Usopp and it has never gotten confirmed either. Sure they show interest and it's clear hints. But they never said it's actually the case. So it is still a speculation from the fans side.

Be polite please, he was just correcting you because nothing is perfectly sure !