Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Oda intends for any reader to take this Raid seriously, he's doing a terrible job of it. theres not a single ounce of tension. If he thinks he can just do a tone switch by off paneling then he will surely fail. Not a single moment of this raid has been serious or had any tension of clear stakes.

Oda is writing himself into a corner with all these gag moments. It's like gags have become a crutch at this point.

Casuals dont care man. They'll wank and suck anything Oda writes. I suggest finding a new fav.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History

@Rosella.Fiamingo Take a vacation my man:cheers:
:gonope: Lol no thanks. Listen, If I lived through WCI as a Linlin stan, I can live through anything. Besides, what fun is it to wank or be a fan of a character when you abandon them when things don't look so good?

The funny thing is that after all of this bullshit, she'll still be clean. My well fed Linlin is quite literally immune to Anti-Feats. She's Bullet Proof and so am I.

J

Jo_Ndule

Both Luffy and Zoro ignored Queen a Calamity right next to them and went straight for Kaido. Fun chapter
Yeah
Zoro will not fight Kaido alongside Luffy
He will fight queen

This is the same stuff over and over again
Oda won't have a Strawhat fight alongside Luffy vs the Main villain.
Zoro will end up fighting Queen or King.

Only Luffy Law Kidd will end up there and lose.

The raid is failing anyway, especially if BMP show up to aid beast pirates

People are saying beginning of Wano forshadowed Zoro and Luffy vs Kaido. If I remember correctly....didnt Zoro fight Hawkins ( and lost) and didnt Luffy fight Kaido. They both fought against seperate opponents...their was no tag team up against anyone lol. Theyre both gonna be thrown in their seperate directions. I still have hope for Zoro vs Orochi. I know it will happen.
What the fuck?
Zoro killed Hawkins 3 times
Took out his strongest card
O Tsuru called Zoro the winner through which Oda is showing us that Zoro has won the encounter
In Zoro's presence Hawkins failed to put a nick on Luffy
He lost 3 subordinates

Zoro royally fucked Hawkins up in that clash, and it showed if they actually fought, they would get neg diffed. Saying Zoro lost his clash to Hawkins is FAR more retarded than saying Sanji lost to Yonji.

He is looking like trash. Oda better make Jimbei captain of SHP and Sanji vice captain. Everyone except Luffy and Zoro has done well in this raid.
no he actually looks fun and free this chap just showing absolute strength through his care free nature and his character has gotten a massive development this arc sanji hasnt done anything other than saving momo which is good but luffy is looking like hes accomplishing stuff also zoro is just swinging

:gonope: Lol no thanks. Listen, If I lived through WCI as a Linlin stan, I can live through anything. Besides, what fun is it to wank or be a fan of a character when you abandon them when things don't look so good?

The funny thing is that after all of this bullshit, she'll still be clean. My well fed Linlin is quite literally immune to Anti-Feats. She's Bullet Proof and so am I.

:whitepress:
Franky's bike tore through her fat ass. What do you mean clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.