Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at King. How tf do people think Zoro's lard ass can fight him. This chapter solidifies Zoro distracting Queen....so Luffy can get to Kaido.
What are you talking about. Zoro gave zero F's about Queen. He was going to take Kaido's head.

King is a swordsman. That means you will always be at his strongest when he is using a sword. Zoro is a swordman who has incredibly powerful range attacks. He can clip King's wings and cut him out of the sky.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
If Oda intends for any reader to take this Raid seriously, he's doing a terrible job of it. theres not a single ounce of tension. If he thinks he can just do a tone switch by off paneling then he will surely fail. Not a single moment of this raid has been serious or had any tension of clear stakes.

Oda is writing himself into a corner with all these gag moments. It's like gags have become a crutch at this point.

People are saying beginning of Wano forshadowed Zoro and Luffy vs Kaido. If I remember correctly....didnt Zoro fight Hawkins ( and lost) and didnt Luffy fight Kaido. They both fought against seperate opponents...their was no tag team up against anyone lol. Theyre both gonna be thrown in their seperate directions. I still have hope for Zoro vs Orochi. I know it will happen.

People still can't get it

Luffy ignores calamities.. He doesn't even think of them as lil challenge

Sanji and Zoro will stop King and Queen from blocking Luffy's path

Zoro isn't going to fight Kaido. He has to keep a calamity busy from attacking Luffy.
There is no way Zoro is fighting Queen while Sanji fights King.
Either the opposite , or Zoro fights Kaido while Sanji fights King.

Status
Not open for further replies.