Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, don’t compare Jinbe to Franky. Franky wasn’t even close to what Jinbe is. Jinbe is a former Warlord with experience fighting commander level people, who blocked a punch from Akainu and tanked an attack from a Yonko and then physically removed her from the ship.

You’re right about one thing though, Jinbe isn’t going to join the Monster Trio for two reasons:

The first being that it doesn’t actually exist. It’s been mentioned two or three times in the series, which spans twenty years. It’s not actually a thing. It’s Luffy and then everyone else after a large, large gap, just like it’s always been, except the gap is now bigger and always will be.

The second is that if it were actually a thing, then it’s already happened and Jinbe has been a part of the Monster Trio from the very moment he told Luffy on Fishman Island that he would join his crew.
Obviously, you didn't watch the video. I don't blame you, it's actually quite long.

To anyone reading this, if you're willing to abandon something or someone you genuinely like because of other people, then you don't really like that thing. Stop asking why people still like Linlin. Don't feel embarrassed when your favorite character is clowned by an author who has shown very little consciousness about the things we serious fans take seriously.

Oda can ues Linlin as a gag all he wants and people in the community can clown her all they want but, until he actually ruins her core fundamental character; that aspect of her characterization which is irreducible and most salient, theres no reason for me to stop liking her. The moment I stop liking Linlin won't be over a gag it will be over actual characterization much like Zoro in the post time skip.
A lot of times when I see someone asking the other user why they still like that character it's usually the obsessed power level wankers, some people here need to realize that not everyone here cares about power level and that we like certain characters for different reasons. I like Orochi despite the many haters and people who trash talk him, I also like Moria despite some people downplaying him and saying he was a terrible villain.

I find it rude and disrespectful when some people ask others way they still like that certain character that is being made fun of and looking like a joke, just because you don't like that character doesn't mean everyone will think the same. I still like Big Mom despite what Oda is doing to her, the only thing I hate is Big Mom being made into a joke but other than that I still like her character.

Status
Not open for further replies.