Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like BM didn't have CoO. Nevertheless none did any significant damage to her
It's funny because while her kids have good CoO, her personality makes it impossible to use something like FS well, she's such a meathead.

But she's underrated. None of the stuff they hit her with would ever finish her, she's just a goof like Luffy and Teach so underlings can tag her.

so where are the people talking shit about sanji getting beak slammed by king now that queen slammed threw zoro and luffy off at once
Those boys got right back up, Sanji was a whole cliffhanger and shit. We just spent the last two weeks wondering if he was even still alive

I think I’m gonna take a break from one piece, wano has been a big let down to me. And you’re right my friend. This isn’t fun. It’s disgraceful tbh
Kaido has broken another will.
Man spoiler providers are really bad latley
No no no we gotta S their D. Last time people bitched so much about them, they started coming later than before.

Anyway, I love the slow reveal. To see people say dumb shit while scrolling through after the fact is so good.

And all this bitching about these two characters when Franky rolls up on a Yonko with a laser beam and manages to turn it on an Oars type monster. Wake up from the Zoro vs Sanji bullshit.

@Sadistic Senpai what's now ? Where are u ? Isn't he bleeding now ? Isn't this the same sanji that got injured from Doffy ?
:cheers::milaugh::funky:Oh and @Sadistic Senpai Sanji is bleeding from the head, I must sever our deal. On top of that Zoro and Luffy went up to fight Kaido. What’d I say
YOU TWO ARE FRAUDS LOL

Our agreement is (anything beneath Doflamingo injury) will be considered MINIMAL, regardless if there was blood or not... and IT IS LESS than Doffy's injury based on this panel, YOU FRAUDS

You two are INTENTIONALLY ignoring all those mess in Sanji's body

While here, Sanji's body is PERFECTLY FINE, small blood on the face is NOT equal to a WHOLE BODY messed up by Doflamingo.... The damage being less than Mingo makes me the winner of the debate....

In fact, I shouldn't be surprised for you guys to not honor the agreement.... and not only that, but ONLY bring a panel which shows the face, and hides the rest of Sanji's body against Mingo, by insinuating that that was all the damage he took LMAO, try again fledgeling.... You either need to honor the agreement, or just scram, cause the panels I showed clearly shows it he has less damage than Doffy... it's clear as day... and we agreed any damage less than Mingo will be considered "Minimal"

YOU TWO ARE FRAUDS LOL

Our agreement is (anything beneath Doflamingo injury) will be considered MINIMAL, regardless if there was blood or not... and IT IS LESS than Doffy's injury based on this panel, YOU FRAUDS

You two are INTENTIONALLY ignoring all those mess in Sanji's body

While here, Sanji's body is PERFECTLY FINE, small blood on the face is NOT equal to a WHOLE BODY messed up by Doflamingo.... The damage being less than Mingo makes me the winner of the debate....

In fact, I shouldn't be surprised for you guys to not honor the agreement.... and not only that, but ONLY bring a panel which shows the face, and hides the rest of Sanji's body against Mingo, by insinuating that that was all the damage he took LMAO, try again fledgeling.... You either need to honor the agreement, or just scram, cause the panels I showed clearly shows it he has less damage than Doffy... it's clear as day... and we agreed any damage less than Mingo will be considered "Minimal"
Lmaooo :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:Sanji is bleeding out the face and ur out here talking about agreements. Also Zoro going up to fight Kaido :cheers:

sanji vs king is basically written in stone at this point zoro and king where in the same place and didn’t interact and we got sanji thinking about the flying smile users who were shown with king that’s should be enough without mentioning queen attacking zoro and luffy(idk if they are fighting queen)

Well same as he engaged Pica. Is it not easy to argue that Pica can use his DF to ignore Zoro and disengage from their fight ? He even did just that at a point when Zoro asked for Orlumbus to help him.

It's probably going to be a situation where King and Queen acknowledge Zoro and Sanji as threats that they should deal with.
Pica was a dambass whom Zoro baited by making fun of his voice. King seems to be level headed enough to accomplish his goals. Point is if Kings wants to stop Luffy from going to the roof there is NOTHING Zoro can do to stop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.