• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not
I provided you with clear panels of Sanji messed up body against mingo + his face

Yet here he only has little blood on face

The deal was anything equal to Mingo and above, I lose

Anything less than mingo will make me winner

Panels clearly show damage is less than mingo
Post automatically merged:

Lol, yeah right
What are u talking about dude i said moderate damage and i gave u Doffy's panel to know the difference of bleeding and fucked up u are talking about so dude sanji can walk and talk properly after doffy's attack while against King is out for sometime having a fucked face / panting / he can't stand up properly/ he can't talk properly @ShadyOjiro what do u think bro ?

What are u talking about dude i said moderate damage and i gave u Doffy's panel to know the difference of bleeding and fucked up u are talking about so dude sanji can walk and talk properly after doffy's attack while against King is out for sometime having a fucked face / panting / he can't stand up properly/ he can't talk properly @ShadyOjiro what do u think bro ?
Sanji still held his shoulder from Pain against Doffy, his clothes were messed up. TWO BIG DIFFERENCES
while here Sanji clothes BOTH (Raid Suit and the normal Suit) look fine, and he commented on Raid Suit instead of holding a body part of being injured....
If you really just want to dismiss those two difference because of your whim, it's fine, live your life

TWO WORDS: MERE YONKO

Sanji's scuffed cheek is from the drop, not the attack that attempted to break his stomach in half.

The Scabbards were not even attacked by anyone, and after falling on top of Kaido who stood between them and the ground, all of their heads were bleeding.

It's pretty funny that a Yonko FM claimed that he will kill Sanji with this attack, and a mark on the cheek that will be gone next chapter is all he has to show for it :fujilaugh:

Sanji: "oi oi oi that's dangerous"
Fanboys: See Sanji is going to die,
Fanboys: a giant pteradon penetrating your belly is equivalent to Zoro taking a stab to the shoulder and Zoro tanked it better! (even though he fell unconcsious and needed medical treatment immediately after)

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
In no way is zoro fighting queen and sanji fighting king...goes against everything oda has shown...tho oda may yet again prove me wrong...although i do agree that zoro ain't fight kaido, due to luffy telling them to protect his back and everyone (his crew saying they will, this includes zoro)
Unfortunately what you agree with and what Oda agrees with are 2 different things.

Zoro will be there fighting Kaido with Luffy

When it comes to both Big Mom and Queen, Queen is a perfect example of a character that is rightfully balanced between gags and seriousness while Big Mom is a perfect example of a character that is wrongfully balanced between gags and seriousness.
These aren't all gags, these are stall tactics, Luffy who is YC1++ now can be effected by stall tactics too, he can be scuffed by people weaker than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.