• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude u forgot he is protected with the suit while Zoro used his body try again
R u implying that if sanji were the one to be thrown by queen he would suffer more damage, cos if i recall correctly when Yuen with his club didnt do much damage hitting sanji from height as well plus his protecting half dead Luffy at that time.

I dont care who in front who behind. New character must be attention hype. What I want to know where is that bunny girl. Is she behind Jinbei or in Franky iron pirate or in invisible mod using Sanji RS

So according to you he was talking about thier fraction when Zoro's name droped Kaido twice when he says who they're going to defeat? Mhhhh OK bro.
:pepelit:

Show me panels of when Zoro has ever done this to any other antagonists in the series. Whoops you can't.

Stop crying bro, he's taking part in the fight regardless of your feelings. And even if you were to exclude every parallel Zoro has with Oden and numerous hints in the manga as to why this will occur he would still be up there cus Luffy ain't soloing Kaido.
Yes Kaido is the figurehead, use some logic. To defeat Kaido they need to defeat his army and underlings also.

I won't be surprised if Zoro is in the fight and does a slash against an offguard surrounded Kaido, I have said such in a previous post in this thread. He just won't be the one doing the lions share of the damage.

You are the one with ZKK in your signature, that is an outlandish claim that flies in the face of all pre-existing One Piece and is a ludicrous fanboy theory, Zoro hasn't killed anyone, and he's never taken down an arc villain, show me panels where either of those two things have occured. Luffy has claimed Kaido and Luffy is the MC these are irrefutable facts.

Luffy will be doing most of the damage and for most of the fight it will be a near 1v1 exchange with some occasional support on the side.

Zoro is the one who hasn't even proved himself against YC level threats yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.