Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Funnily enough, O-Lin is much more competent than normal Big Mom. In all honesty, I think most of this stuff happening to Big Mom stems from the fact that since she rarely ever suffers any damage she never really has to keep a guard up. The only time she put up a guard was when fighting Kaido. To her, everyone and everything else isn't worth the effort.
Franky bike as well. :steef:

Marco is there for when Big Mom starts to take this shit serious. The Straw Hats are going to have their hands full with King and Queen, and Luffy is going to be going for Kaido. If nobody is there to keep Big Mom in check, it will not end well for the Straw Hats.
except he made an alliance with perospero for that problem

perospero obviously doesn't want BM there, he will convince her somehow to leave, then we see Marco vs King which there was many hints for

I don't think Marco is King final opponent, but just for now he's keeping King busy until all Supernova fight Kaido

Hmm,I can't agree with your statement that Sanji looks clear case he received less damage than from Doffy, case you remember how battle with Page 1 was going on? Sanji litteraly said that without taif suit he would be just knocked out with one strong Page 1 attack. And here he took Kings atack with no damage. So if you want to compare this battles with Doffy, you should remember that against Doffy Sanji didn't have the Raid Suit, actually he wasn't even knocked out. It's all because grest power of Raid Suit, that Sanji now became Tony Stark LOL. But it's true that Sanji received here less Damage than from Doffy, but that again only because of Raid Suit.
So in comparison you should call Page 1 attack>Doffy attack on Sanji, case Sanji wasn't knocked out.
I acknowledge what you are saying, My argument with the other guy is about something else completely, not about whether Raid Suit protected him or not, cause that's a given. and I'm not comparing Doffy to King as well... Our argument is something else completely

BM need to put SHs in their place, Oda can't just let them get away with this

this is the breaking point for her character
BM's character has been dead and buried since the ending of the teaparty.
Nobody - not even the most diehard OP homers - feel any kind of threat, when she appears. That tells you that Oda has massively failed with her character, since that shouldn't be the case at all.

Funnily enough, O-Lin is much more competent than normal Big Mom. In all honesty, I think most of this stuff happening to Big Mom stems from the fact that since she rarely ever suffers any damage she never really has to keep a guard up. The only time she put up a guard was when fighting Kaido. To her, everyone and everything else isn't worth the effort.
Still it's very annoying and frustrating to see Oda keeping clowning and nerfing her again and again.

Portrayal wise, feat wise, jinbe is way above sanji, as much as i want to believe that the monster trio is retained even with the addition of jinbe, sanji is cominh short of the expectations
Portrayal wise -> Sanji and Jinbei fishman arc = equals
Feats wise -> Sanji and Jinbei fishman arc = equals, Sanji feats WCI > Jinbei feats WCI
You don't know what are you talking about lmao.

BM's character has been dead and buried since the ending of the teaparty.
Nobody - not even the most diehard OP homers - feel any kind of threat, when she appears. That tells you that Oda has massively failed with her character, since that shouldn't be the case at all.
Imo Big Mom is still strong, however she doesn't feel like a threat anymore. I hate saying this but characters like King and Queen give off way more of a threat than Big Mom now, Oda's writing with Big Mom truly went downhill ever since the tea party ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.