Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What plot army? Sanji got wrecled and took whole chapter to get out some rubble, while Ichiji got wreck and fought an army after had no significant injuries at all. Like yall need to stop.

This is after the Katakuri fight and army. Katakuri did no significant damage to this man stop it
No im saying sanji wasnt unconscious like Ichiji cus of plot

I'm more and more confident in putting RS Sanji within YC range once he starts mixing in CoA hardening with DJ, HM, accelerators boosted kicks and so on.

Would be awesome to see an RS Anti Manner Kick Course where he lifts Queens Gigantic body into the air :finally:

No hate on on Sanji at all, but his fights in Wano consist of him saying things like:

"thanks to the raid suit, I.."

"thanks to durability of this raid suit"

"with this raid suit now I"

"So with the raid suit.."

and I would like for it to change to "thanks to my own power" "thanks to my own skill progression" but I believe that's what's Oda has in store.

This is because of all people who started shit like "Year of Sanji" after fucking mid-air leg clash.

You guys just took an L and now OMG THEY BASH MY SANJI.

My man, you bash Zoro a lot of times too so don't be a hypocrite rn.
Chill, Sanji took a W, be objective to a degree. And Zoro will face Kaido so we got our fat W. Yonko> YC always
Post automatically merged:

The disrespect for big mom and Kaido to a little lesser degree has been so in your face....It’s either gonna be a mind blowing 10 chapters or a bust for me.
There’s no intensity like Marineford which was only 30 chapters. We are thirteen chapters into Onigashima and it’s still kinda lame

Okay leave alone that meme moment with the doors.

Prove to me that Smoothie is stronger than Jack with feats and statements or something.

I'll wait.
I've already said, Even without Feats(and may I remind you, of that Huge Slash she made from almost over the Horizon against the Sunny) Oda said she was strong. He's named her a SC and a YC and Strong he's not gonna do that if she's weak.

Not really oda wasn't goin let them die without showing they strength
They got saved from a random box that Big Mom acquired months ago from Fishman Island, and had no clue there was a bomb attached to it, and two characters fought over it, causing it to fall and explode at the exact moment he was about to be killed, blowing the chateau in half, thus saving his life.

Plot armor.....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I've already said, Even without Feats(and may I remind you, of that Huge Slash she made from almost over the Horizon against the Sunny) Oda said she was strong. He's named her a SC and a YC and Strong he's not gonna do that if she's weak.
You are a hopeless man. Oda said this and this.
Oda has a habit of doing things differently to what he said before.

Ok, they are both Commanders. Jack ain't one-shotting Smoothie but he beats her for sure. For now, he destroys her portrayal wise.

I will change my opinion on Smoothie if a see her in action. Let's hope another flying dude won't kick the ship off the waterfall who mind you Smoothie could easily dunno attack? Defend the ship? ( this is a possibility don't take it too seriously ).

You are a hopeless man. Oda said this and this.
Oda has a habit of doing things differently to what he said before.

Ok, they are both Commanders. Jack ain't one-shotting Smoothie but he beats her for sure. For now, he destroys her portrayal wise.

I will change my opinion on Smoothie if a see her in action. Let's hope another flying dude won't kick the ship off the waterfall who mind you Smoothie could easily dunno attack? Defend the ship? ( this is a possibility don't take it too seriously ).
If you only cared about on Panel Feats just fucking say so. But you should already know this series has a problem with off paneling alot.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If you only cared about on Panel Feats just fucking say so. But you should already know this series has a problem with off paneling alot.
I hope you didn't mean that Smoothie had better feats than Jack but we, unfortunately, didn't have to see them because Oda off-paneled them?

Feats are one thing. Smoothie is strong for sure but she looks like an overpowered child. She doesn't know what to do when Pero or Katakuir are not around. She wouldn't outlast Jack and she's not the type of a fighter like Luffy or Katakuri.

Smoothie is not well written as of yet.

F

Fallen Prince

If oda fails to give good sanji portryal then there is no hope i can see anything from him . At this point we need to question the mangaka is he willing to duck sanji moments and his time to shine.

Unfortunately wano will be goos yardstick . I def want sanji vs king or i think oda is lame duck writer not willing to push his risk.

They got saved from a random box that Big Mom acquired months ago from Fishman Island, and had no clue there was a bomb attached to it, and two characters fought over it, causing it to fall and explode at the exact moment he was about to be killed, blowing the chateau in half, thus saving his life.

Plot armor.....
Yea that part was plot armor im saying the ichiji vs kat wasn't that why ichiji got done dirty while sanji didnt get as bad

If oda fails to give good sanji portryal then there is no hope i can see anything from him . At this point we need to question the mangaka is he willing to duck sanji moments and his time to shine.

Unfortunately wano will be goos yardstick . I def want sanji vs king or i think oda is lame duck writer not willing to push his risk.
He just caught a W and got his own arc???
Post automatically merged:

Yea that part was plot armor im saying the ichiji vs kat wasn't that why ichiji got done dirty while sanji didnt get as bad
Sanji would’ve done better against Kat than any Germa boys. He wouldn’t beat Kat but would do better

Sanji/Ichiji comparisons are pointless, because Katakuri/Ichiji was offscreened. All we know is Katakuri is stronger than Ichiji. But how Sanji now compares to Ichiji and Katakuri is unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.