• Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
:halt:king is supposed to be stronger than kata and sanji took an attack from full zoan king that luffy hyped as well and sanji just stood right up the same thing happened in wci in the beginning of luffy vs kata
Sanji states clearly that if not for Raid Suit he might've suffered af. Maybe not gravely injured but he would be fucked.

Sanji states clearly that if not for Raid Suit he might've suffered af. Maybe not gravely injured but he would be fucked.
kata one shotted ichijii in rs while king used a stronger attack on sanji and it only hurt a bit all raid suits durabilities are the same

so yes it would hurt a lot more without the suit but sanji wouldnโ€™t be knocked out

kata one shotted ichijii in rs while king used a stronger attack on sanji and it only hurt a bit all raid suits durabilities are the same

so yes it would hurt a lot more without the suit but sanji wouldnโ€™t be knocked out
Is the one in you avi Gin from Detective Conan?

It's been a while since I watched that series. Wow the nostalgia! Best episodes are the ones involving the Organization and Kaito Kid. I think I reached around episode 800 or something and stopped. Is the series finished or still ongoing?
i stopped watching on episode 950 i think itโ€™s still ongoing but iโ€™ve no watched since

Status
Not open for further replies.