Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Only 3 numbers have been revealed.

2 Numbers here.

And on top left panel here. He's shown when Kaido asked about Yamato. He was silhouette at that time.

Were four Numbers revealed in this chapter?
? Nah we only know 5 of them now. The 8 was revealed a while ago. The 7 was revealed last chapter. 5, 10 and another one (the middle one) were revealed this chapter (I can't make out the laugh so I dont know what it is).

If we assume the Numbers go from at least 2 to 10, then there are at least 4 more. If there is a 1 Number, then 5 more.

Big Mom can't move properly in her tight kimono,:choppawhat:
Nude big mom will come back and massacre them :josad:
Nami has her happiness punch, while Big Mom has her horrifying punch. Two opposite extremes.
Post automatically merged:

? Nah we only know 5 of them now. The 8 was revealed a while ago. The 7 was revealed last chapter. 5, 10 and another one (the middle one) were revealed this chapter (I can't make out the laugh so I dont know what it is).

If we assume the Numbers go from at least 2 to 10, then there are at least 4 more. If there is a 1 Number, then 5 more.
Oh, okay. I got you now.
Post automatically merged:

Only 3 numbers have been revealed.

2 Numbers here.

And on top left panel here. He's shown when Kaido asked about Yamato. He was silhouette at that time.

Are they drunk? They look drunk to me.

Yup they are drunk. Kind of why I'm saying chill before we disregard them.

Franky shot the middle Number in the face, and the 10 Number just continues to laugh lol. Probably did nothing to him, and likely just pissed him off.

Poor Minks with that sentence from Hyogoro. Luffy will arrive there and see them in a pool of blood.
At least they should take down Jack and they have the chance cause Kaido probably will "fight" like against Oden and scabbards 20 years ago where he was only seeing the spectacle and once in a while was shooting his firebreaths attacks.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Poor Minks with that sentence from Hyogoro. Luffy will arrive there and see them in a pool of blood.
At least they should take down Jack and they have the chance cause Kaido probably will "fight" like against Oden and scabbards 20 years ago where he was only seeing the spectacle and once in a while was shooting his firebreaths attacks.
I love your Avatar! Would you be willing to link me a High quality image of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.