ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

live image of big mom stans bitching at oda's writing and then realising oda is the reason they fell in love with garbage in the first place.
I daresay if Big Mom was not strong as Yonko, she wouldn't be loved by most of her fans
I bet they would just want to remove her from that story, and feel annoyed every time she occupies more screen time and is wasted on her

If she was like for example normal shichibukai, let's say around Corodile strength... people would be treating her just like Moria, where no one gives a fuck!

In fact, she is the Moria of the Yonko group lol

It doesn't really matter!
It's part of Sanji's own arsenal, you guys need to accept that and consider RS as part of his style/power
Get over that shit Lol

Sanji already was handicapping himself Waaay too much:
- No Weapons
- No hands
- No DF even

And he clashes with his body directly! He's at most risk!

Luffy has rubber fruit to absorb many attacks
Zoro can lose a sword like against rust man, and swords blocks the attack, not his body

Sanji was just being restrained more and more and more!

It was about time he gets his own tool that remove those disadvantages
Sanji has DJ, he wasnt handicapped prior and now he needs the raid suit. Why? because at this point he himself is too weak to fighting higher level opponents, hence the power up we all saw the results of his fights vs Mingo, Vergo, WCI.

Raid suit is definitely NOT part of his style LOL

Zoro can fight without swords

Every Devil fruit has their own advantages

I daresay if Big Mom was not strong as Yonko, she wouldn't be loved by most of her fans
I bet they would just want to remove her from that story, and feel annoyed every time she occupies more screen time and is wasted on her

If she was like for example normal shichibukai, let's say around Corodile strength... people would be treating her just like Moria, where no one gives a fuck!

In fact, she is the Moria of the Yonko group lol
Thats exactly why they are so disappointed
the moment she doesnt look threatening or competent, the author must have made some sort of mistake.

sidenote where's ndule , I cant tag him
usually he breaks down a lot of things for us from every clash
from a characters coa, coo, right down to their reaction time etc

Sanji either knocked out momentarily/play dead or just is that durable.
Because King is "aight imma head out" mode
he wasnt knocked out
he got up
a couple bruises but is fine. king thought he would split him up but the suit made the damage negligible
at this point yes, with the suit on
he's prob more of a tank than the likes of page one at the very least.

Sanji has DJ, he wasnt handicapped prior and now he needs the raid suit. Why? because at this point he himself is too weak to fighting higher level opponents, hence the power up we all saw the results of his fights vs Mingo, Vergo, WCI.

Do you really read what you're saying?

1- Sanji has DJ, and? He's still clashing with his body DIRECTLY, putting him at great risk compared to a guy with rubber fruit, and a man who uses swords to block

2- Zoro can fight without swords? So what? Sanji can fight without RS even better than Zoro! But does Zoro stick with swordless style? Or does he almost 24/7 use swords eventually!?

You'll say "But Zoro is a swordsman" and I'll say "Sanji is a cook, he doesn't need to abide by a code of fighting style"

You guys are just salty that Sanji disappointed you and was not wrecked by King as you all hoped

You all had expectation of RS being shitty, but it surpassed your expectation, and in turned you from saying "RS is not really gonna make him much stronger, he's just gonna stay having Ls" into saying "it's only because RS, if it wasn't for it blah blah blah"

The whole line of "it's only because of RS" is completely weird to me... cause I can use the same logic with the Ws of other crew members:
Luffy only won because he's rubber
Zoro only won because he uses swords
Franky only won because of tech
Nami only won because of clima tact

Like, do you know how fucking weird that excuse is!?

In literally all these rights you listed, there are people on the side commenting; "OMG he's so fucking strong.' I mean Vergo looks like Sanji in this chapter blodwise, but people ignore that. If the situation was flipped and Sanji only cracked Vergo's shin while taking damage, would you say Sanji is stronger? WCI KO'd Luffy in 8/9 hits. Broke his face in one bit. Katakuri or Doflamingo didn't even do that much. But he's too weak. He blocked Big Mom and out sped future sight. But he's too weak. He, with 0 momentum from being in mid air, countered a giant as fuck genie, somehow you only find the first encounter. You people are just biased. If Sanji kills Kaido, you'll comment that Vergo >>>Kaido because you're just that...anyway lemme hush.

Do you really read what you're saying?

1- Sanji has DJ, and? He's still clashing with his body DIRECTLY, putting him at great risk compared to a guy with rubber fruit, and a man who uses swords to block

2- Zoro can fight without swords? So what? Sanji can fight without RS even better than Zoro! But does Zoro stick with swordless style? Or does he almost 24/7 use swords eventually!?

You'll say "But Zoro is a swordsman" and I'll say "Sanji is a cook, he doesn't need to abide by a code of fighting style"

You guys are just salty that Sanji disappointed you and was not wrecked by King as you all hoped

You all had expectation of RS being shitty, but it surpassed your expectation, and in turned you from saying "RS is not really gonna make him much stronger, he's just gonna stay having Ls" into saying "it's only because RS, if it wasn't for it blah blah blah"

The whole line of "it's only because of RS" is completely weird to me... cause I can use the same logic with the Ws of other crew members:
Luffy only won because he's rubber
Zoro only won because he uses swords
Franky only won because of tech
Nami only won because of clima tact

Like, do you know how fucking weird that excuse is!?
It's actually irritating. With Sanji, it's heads he sucks, tails he sucks. And it wouldn't be so annoying if they didn't turn every single thread into some Sanji fest. Every. Single. One. No matter the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.