ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Big Mom comes back even angrier (like Jinbe said), what do you think will stop her from killing strowhats and their frends this time? Because Wano is not ending any time soon, just take a good guess.

Amnesia or Shenanigans, what's worse?
:cheers: Oda is the best author in the world guys.

Lmao
You either bring panels of him temporarily knocked out like "Luffy -Apoo" situation, or stop spreading lies
My though is a speculation and both sides can't proof that Sanji was really temporarily out or not, but I said when we see Sanji in this chapter he was slowly standing up after minutes pass, so what he do all in that time when he was not down? As Sentinel point it out Sanji friends where in danger and he just chilling their? King had enough time to assumble his troup, while Sanji was?
Answer these question, what Sanji did for minutes while the screen was on other characters? Why he was lying for minutes?

People are to agressive when it come to their favourite character, I even trash talking to Big mom because the get a fail performance in current chapter. If Zoro would be the one I would tell that too, kinda sad to use the "salty fans" when we just analyse the scene.

Lol, I'm not the one needing to bring arguments when manga supports my claims with clear panels
So you have nothing, lol.

I mean, it's not really a shame if you do not have an answer on this topic but it isn't very polite to accuse me of apparently pushing a certain agenda only because you disagree with my arguments.

This is a debate forum, if you disagree with something, then discuss about that... or stop wasting people's time.

It's you who need to support your claim with clear panels from manga, and not from your imagination
I've used a panel from two different translations supporting my claims, lol. Keep being mad.

@Sentinel & @playa4321
With the evidence you both provided its pretty obvious what took place, Sanji was out only momentarily.

The reason they can't cope with this is due to the power scaling agenda, Sanji with RS cannot be K.O so early in the game with his Power up (even though it happened to Luffy).

i'm not sure how they are reading the manga but clearly time has passed since Sanji clashed with King and was sent flying into the tower

It's fucking annoying when we finally see the SH crew shine against a Yonko crew, and instead for cheering the crew, we see salty guys just hating on it!
Franky has been fire this chapter, and people are not giving enough focus on that

Jinbe, a new addition and Robin straight up humiliated a Yonko, and instead of cheering them, we get salty fans for BM

Sanji showing he can tank YC1 head on attack in full zoan form and get out fine, and people started to create fantasy about him being knocked out Lol

You all don't deserve the SH crew as your main character. Your MC should be Snot Nosed Pirates, Captain Saint Charloss, Trebol as right hand, and another snot nosed guy as left hand man Loo

My though is a speculation and both sides can't proof that Sanji was really temporarily out or not, but I said when we see Sanji in this chapter he was slowly standing up after minutes pass, so what he do all in that time when he was not down? As Sentinel point it out Sanji friends where in danger and he just chilling their? King had enough time to assumble his troup, while Sanji was?
Answer these question, what Sanji did for minutes while the screen was on other characters? Why he was lying for minutes?

People are to agressive when it come to their favourite character, I even trash talking to Big mom because the get a fail performance in current chapter. If Zoro would be the one I would tell that too, kinda sad to use the "salty fans" when we just analyse the scene.
Our side don't need a proof when there is no panel of him knocked out
A person who claim to be knocked out is the one needing a proof
Our side is proven by manga panels of Sanji being fine and even stating how RS took the attack and is in shape still

I'm gonna be really mad if Sanji don't fight king after all this.

Clash with king

Only brusied from his attack

Comment on the flying devil fruit users that is with king

If sanji doesn't fight king after this oda is 100% a sanji hater and trolls sanji fans
Maybe A tag Team ,Sanji taking out King solo Would be hard to imagine , Its already Impressive given how he tanked That HIt From King , I might have Been Under rating Sanji all this while , The raid suit with a Haki user is quite something eh

The reason they can't cope with this is due to the power scaling agenda, Sanji with RS cannot be K.O so early in the game with his Power up (even though it happened to Luffy).
I mean, it's not even a pure powerscaling thing. Kata also put Luffy down several times and yet, the latter got up and defeated Katakuri at the end.

However, the timeframe between the last chapter and the current one in which several events happened afterwards is simply too much to assume Sanji was just lying there conscious and didn't do anything lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Jinbe, a new addition and Robin straight up humiliated a Yonko, and instead of cheering them, we get salty fans for BM
I agree man. When people stop holding on to the faulty notion that the Yonko are as big a threat as Oda hyped them to be, they could actually cheer for jinbe and robin being complete bosses instead of bitching and moaning about their wounded headcanon lmfao.

This manga is so much better when you realize that hype =/= reality and that jinbe and Robin are easily capable of embarrassing Yonko.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

Okay look here many you an clearly see the rocks and rubbles sanji was also trapped under i circled in the red color

Sanji was also trapped under the broken building

behind sanji there is smoke as well from the impact and when he got up u can see the smoke still fresh from the buildings falling down
Last week we saw sanji get launched into the top of the building which means the whole building crumbled because sanji is now on the floor surrounded and has rocks on him.

then right when we see king arrive with queen the next page we see sanji get up which mean king just left seconds ago

Sanji got up instantly right after otherwise oda would have drawn sanji being white eyed and unconcious just like he did with luffy and ulti a couple chapters back

Status
Not open for further replies.