ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody has to fight Jack. Unless Oda decides he's about to show off Luffy's progression in grand fashion, and Luffy makes it up there and one shots Jack. Which I won't be opposed to either.
Luffy one shots only fodders. Until he reaches Kaido (?), he gets clowned by every Kaido subordinate Remember Dressrosa for reference. Also remember Apoo, Ulti, Pageone, now this chapter Queen.

Sanji got the same amount of damage Zoro got from gifters. Yes Oda ain't going to spoon feed everything. So does Pageone getting knocked out given how the fight went. Deny or accept both as both have same amount of evidence.
Sanji was knocked out @Sentinel gave a full break down explaining what took place

Here is the time lapse (I'll help you out)
1.) King attacks Sanji
2.) Luffy says what an attack
3.) Big Mom stops Luffy from going up
4.) Franky shows up knocking Big Mom back
5.) Franky and Brook has dialogue with Big Mom
6.) Numbers show up
7.) Franky uses Radical beam on a Number
8.) Number falls simultaneously == Sanji is getting up(another point Sanji doesn't even recall saving Momo wondering if he's safe even though he threw Momo to shinobu)

The dude was knocked out..

I'm not going into detail on Page One thats just willful ignorance even the anime showed you what happened that Sanji fled the scene.

Last edited:
This was a nice chapter again I really like Nami's interaction with Franky. I don't really have much issue with what happened to Big mom I've come to the realization that Big mom's character is one that is very clumsy but when push comes to shove she's still a beast.

Happy to see all the commanders actually looking competent and taking initiative unlike what happened with BM where is was just the Katakuri show. Last but not least the SH's spread was dope I think going forward I think Luffy is going to end up being the only one that goes up and then Sanji will probably somehow prevent King and the flying users from going after Luffy and Zoro will probably stop Queen with the rest of the crew backing them up. If both Luffy and Zoro go up I honestly don't see how the rest will survive. The forces above already seem stronger than the forces below.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
This was a nice chapter again I really like Nami's interaction with Franky. I don't really have much issue with what happened to Big mom I've come to the realization that Big mom's character is one that is very clumsy but when push comes to shove she's still a beast.

Happy to see all the commanders actually looking competent and taking initiative unlike what happened with BM where is was just the Katakuri show. Last but not least the SH's spread was dope I think going forward I think Luffy is going to end up being the only one that goes up and then Sanji will probably somehow prevent King and the flying users from going after Luffy and Zoro will probably stop Queen with the rest of the crew backing them up. If both Luffy and Zoro go up I honestly don't see how the rest will survive. The forces above already seem stronger than the forces below.
ur right no one below can stop king and queen other then zoro and sanji.

Sanji was knocked out @Sentinel gave a full break down explaining what took place

1.) King attacks Sanji
6.) Numbers show up
8.) Number falls simultaneously == Sanji is getting (another point Sanji doesn't even recall saving Momo wondering if he's safe even though he threw Momo to shinobu)

I'm not going into detail on Page One thats just willful ignorance even the anime showed you what happened that Sanji fled the scene.
Time lapse is not a first time in this series. Happened with Arlong, Hody, Doflamingo. And your 8th point made no sense. Wondering Momo is safe could also mean he was safe with Shinobu afterall everyone is at enemy place.

1.) King attacks Sanji
6.) Numbers show up
8.) Number falls simultaneously == Sanji is getting (another point Sanji doesn't even recall saving Momo wondering if he's safe even though he threw Momo to shinobu)

Those panels are running concurrently. Sanji is standing up at the same exact time Jakki is being taken down with Franky's radical beam.

I'm gonna be really mad if Sanji don't fight king after all this.

Clash with king

Only brusied from his attack

Comment on the flying devil fruit users that is with king

If sanji doesn't fight king after this oda is 100% a sanji hater and trolls sanji fans
I mean Sanji is the only one that could fly unless Marco enters or King damages his wing. I think very likely Sanji fights King

Is that number franky beamed dead? we actually don't know what happened if a radical beam hit you in the face....

franky only fired it twice, to a door at ph and intentionally missing that squid guy at FI (still charred him good)
Doubt he is dead... it’s OP you know.
Post automatically merged:

I mean Sanji is the only one that could fly unless Marco enters or King damages his wing. I think very likely Sanji fights King
Tbh, More SHs should learn how to fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.