ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
So far marine ford is way better then this.

we had Marco blocking kizaru
Jozu blocking’s Mihawk and throwing a huge ace bolder
Akainu Aokiji and kizaru all showing off their insane attacks

In wano we have a clown yonko named big mom getting rolled around by fodders

kaido getting stabbed and hurt by kinemon
Oda way overhyped this arc

Marineford was supposed to look cute :arnoling:

....................................................................................after being so mad about how durable the raidsuit is, what a cool character though.........................................................................throwing his pride away yet again, wonder how many more times Sanji will throw his own pride away?
dude momo was going to executed and needed the invisibility sanji isn’t gonna let that happen just because he hates the rs and if you didn’t notice he took of rs in this chapter

remember katakuri one shotted ichiji in his rs and all raid suits are the same in durability so it’s not all just the raid suit
Durability isn't the same as endurance, Kata choked out Ichiji , he didn't break his suit apart , King's attack would have knocked out Ichiji even if it doesn't pierce him

Sanji just has insanely powerful endurance which is why he was able to kept going after Vergo broke his leg and kept fighting after Doflamingo hit him with an attack that knocked out Smoker

Pretty sweet chapter. Living for the Jinbe and Robin team up. Their dynamic is excellent, as Jinbe’s is with Nami. Also like how Robin did Delphinium with her back turned to Big Mom. Looked like a badass while doing so. Franky has an excellent line, and Luffy and Zoro getting caught by Queen was pretty funny. Also, looks like we have verbal confirmation that Zoro won’t be taking part in the Kaido fight, given Luffy told *everyone* that he was leaving to fight Kaido, and that he’d leave the rest to them.

I’m thinking as of no, Zoro and help (probably Killer and Bepo when they show up) vs King, Jinbe vs Queen, not sure who Sanji or the rest square off against.

Last panel was excellent, by the way. The focus on Luffy, Zoro, and Jinbe was excellent. Jinbe fits right in with the crew, despite the people that said he wouldn’t, and Oda has done really well with him while he’s been here, be it cool moments in this like in this chapter or his relationships with others (namely, Luffy, Nami, and Robin).

Solid chapter, can’t wait for the next one. Finally getting to the action.
oekaneki lmao
you arent slick with this

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

Vista >>Bug Meme
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is not killing kaido and Sanji is gonna fight king that is my bet
Of course in Two piece

I highly doubt everyone from SH is going to fight king and queen. Honestly speaking it is just too one sided. I expect Jinbe to be there, Zoro would probably move away, same with Kid/Law(there is yamato too) they will probably go towards Kaido. Though it is possible they would first clash with king/queen and then leave them for others. And then we have Marco/Peros, lets make things simpler of Queen/King and say they both will be involved with calming down BM.
I don't expect any fight to be shown..atleast not a conclusive fight. We would probably just see small skrimishes just attacking each other and then offpanel the who thing.
Its very much possible King and Queen probably won't be defeated by a "character" but only stalemate(from the group or marco) if anthing I would expect Queen to get dumpstered again by BM. Highly doubt oda will take his time to write a fight with King and Queen since its not needed to defeat them but just stall.... Only Kaidou's fight will be written by oda since that is the only tthing which actually matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.