ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sentinel @playa4321 @HA001 even if sanji was knocked out why is it a big deal? luffy got knocked out from apoo and luffy got knocked down multiple times in wci against katakuri why is it a big deal if sanji got knocked out or did it doesn’t matter sanji got up and only had few bruises no ribs and bones were broken
It matters because they want to make it less embrassing that Zoro fainted to a pleasure....even though the strength difference between Kamazou and King..is night and day. Theyll never get away from that one.

"SaNjI goT KnoCkEd OuT"

Whos to fucking say, Sanji vs King stopped after that attack ? Did we see King at the start of the chapter....nope only like a second before Sanji. The despreration here reeks. Embrassing.

Sanji vs King couldve easily still be fighting. No one said he got up from the attack from last chapter.

@Sentinel @playa4321 @HA001 even if sanji was knocked out why is it a big deal? luffy got knocked out from apoo and luffy got knocked down multiple times in wci against katakuri why is it a big deal if sanji got knocked out or did it doesn’t matter sanji got up and only had few bruises no ribs and bones were broken
As I said, it's not meant to downplay Sanji, it's meant to highlight King's physical strength.

Once again, Sanji was just temporarily knocked out. And yes, so was Luffy against Katakuri or Ulti against Yamato. Nevertheless, after Sanji got up again, he clearly is able to fight again.

Btw, Ichiji got up that fast as well, yet it doesn't change the fact that Katakuri won the encounter against Ichiji. That's what I'm trying to say.

As I said, it's not meant to downplay Sanji, it's meant to highlight King's physical strength.

Once again, Sanji was just temporarily knocked out. And yes, so was Luffy against Katakuri or Ulti against Yamato. Nevertheless, after Sanji got up again, he clearly is able to fight again.

Btw, Ichiji got up that fast as well, yet it doesn't change the fact that Katakuri won the encounter against Ichiji. That's what I'm trying to say.
"TeMpEroRarily KnOcKed oUT" Wheres the proof ? How do you know Sanji vs King stopped there

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"SaNjI goT KnoCkEd OuT"

Whos to fucking say, Sanji vs King stopped after that attack ? Did we see King at the start of the chapter....nope only like a second before Sanji. The despreration here reeks. Embrassing.

Sanji vs King couldve easily still be fighting. No one said he got up from the attack from last chapter.
How can king and sanji still be fighting when we first see sanji he is prone and king is with queen.

Erm, he was assembling his bird squad in the meanwhile lol.
Where does it say that ?
Post automatically merged:

How can king and sanji still be fighting when we first see sanji he is prone and king is with queen.
King only appeared a page or 2 pages before Sanji. Like a few seconds in there time....and King can fly, easily reaching Queen.

Im not saying Sanji didnt get beat up. But yall have no proof he fainted.

Yo but why is no one talking about Godly Durability from Luffy and Zoro?

Sanji had to use RS to survive basic beak from King while Luffy and Zoro with bare skin no sold a fucking bite from Queen who is trying his best to stop them.

@Sentinel
Well, it seems like Queen only caught them between his teeth and didn't really try to bite them. He specifically threw them away afterwards.

Queen at his full power managed to crack Big Mom's skull. If Queen really decides to attack him with a named attack, I'm sure both Luffy and Zoro would be injured with no protections.

That's why I rather highlighted King since it was clear that King used a dangerous attack against Sanji.

"TeMpEroRarily KnOcKed oUT" Wheres the proof ? How do you know Sanji vs King stopped there
Because we see Sanji knocked out like a sack of shit he is and King ignore his irrelevant ass and fly in the sky.

Mean while true God tier character like Zoro ignores calamity with same rank as King and then Survives a bite, with sharp teeth, an attack much more lethal without power ranger suit protection, and also survives a fall same as Sanji. Which Queen is clearly using his strength, strength enough to K.O Big Mom to try to bite the shit outta Luffy and Zoro.

Holy shit Sanji is an irrelevant turd.

No wonder he has been replaced by Jinbei and is part of back ground trio.

As if a few chapters ago when Luffy and Zoro got their own page with Jinbei and Sanji got his page with middle trio was not enough.

Sanji was there to be hype tool for King so Zoro can defeat King high diff and then kill Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.