ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this not enough for You guys to believe Sanji is not part of monster trio anymore?

Well worry not, Oda has given you another solid reason
Sanji the back ground trio

Post automatically merged:

He was in the fucking sky lmao, we already see that panel.
He finished Sanji, Sanji is lying on the ground and King is in the sky.
He was in the sky, in the next page Sanji was on the ground moving. Are you retarded ? You have no proof yet you vehemently preach this. Stfu and show me proof of Sanji on the floor knocked out.

Because we see Sanji knocked out like a sack of shit he is and King ignore his irrelevant ass and fly in the sky.

Mean while true God tier character like Zoro ignores calamity with same rank as King and then Survives a bite, with sharp teeth, an attack much more lethal without power ranger suit protection, and also survives a fall same as Sanji. Which Queen is clearly using his strength, strength enough to K.O Big Mom to try to bite the shit outta Luffy and Zoro.

Holy shit Sanji is an irrelevant turd.

No wonder he has been replaced by Jinbei and is part of back ground trio.

As if a few chapters ago when Luffy and Zoro got their own page with Jinbei and Sanji got his page with middle trio was not enough.

Sanji was there to be hype tool for King so Zoro can defeat King high diff and then kill Kaido.
Luffy and Zoro were going for Kaido and Sanji has already clashed with King and in the last panel Sanji is literally talking about the flying devil fruit users. You seem like your in denial about Sanji or something. Its clear what direction Oda is going here. Zoro role may just be to fight kaido with Luffy. And Sanji role may be to fight a Commander. Queens attack was nowhere near as powerful as Kings. Your a Zoro fan and your arguing for a 2nd commander being as strong as a First Commander? Ranking characters based on the order of panels and where characters are standing is pointless because you dont know the end result.

Was this not enough for You guys to believe Sanji is not part of monster trio anymore?

Well worry not, Oda has given you another solid reason
Sanji the back ground trio

Post automatically merged:

He was in the fucking sky lmao, we already see that panel.
He finished Sanji, Sanji is lying on the ground and King is in the sky.
Are They still using the King is in the sky so he ran away from Sanji argument? LMFAO

Yeah King was trolling Sanji, Sanji was the one who said he would die. Did King use lethal attack on Sanji? You damn right he is, its not like he is trying to make sure Sanji doesn't die.

But there is a difference between ACTIVELY trying to kill Sanji and having no regard for your opponent with "if he dies, he dies" attitude.

You guys seem to not grasp how irrelevant Sanji was to King, Sanji's presence was not worth his time. That is reality of the situation. He told Sanji to go invisible and fuck off, stop wasting his time etc
My guy you’re writing fanfictions to me while I’m talking about what actually happened and was said in last chapter. King wants to split sanji in half that was his intention to kill sanji. It didn’t happen and before he could continue he had to hurry back on defense to stop luffy and zoro from getting to kaido it’s not that hard to grasp.

And if he was so irrelevant like you said why did king even attack him in the first place? Why not just go after momo and shinobu? You’re not making sense and this is the last time I entertain this convo cuz I don’t think I’m talking to someone that’s trying to be objective!

Where is Sanji shown lying on the floor ?

Where is King shown gathering up the birds ?

Yall seem to have all the answers....answer me that ?
C'mon that's embarassing dude. Just read the chapter.

When King came with several "birdies"??? They sure were following him for no reason lol.

I already answered almost everything on this thread. Just look at my post history and you'll get all the answers lol.

My guy you’re writing fanfictions to me while I’m talking about what actually happened and was said in last chapter. King wants to split sanji in half that was his intention to kill sanji. It didn’t happen and before he could continue he had to hurry back on defense to stop luffy and zoro from getting to kaido it’s not that hard to grasp.

And if he was so irrelevant like you said why did king even attack him in the first place? Why not just go after momo and shinobu? You’re not making sense and this is the last time I entertain this convo cuz I don’t think I’m talking to someone that’s trying to be objective!
You seem to be incapable of understanding what I am saying.

King didn't initiate the attack on Sanji, he went for Momo but then Sanji started the attack, to which King responded.

King is not some bitch who would get attacked by Sanji and then let him go. Sanji was being annoying and King put him in his place, smashed him in that building and flew in the sky.

After that a bunch of events happened and Sanji was on the ground until we finally see him getting up wondering
"Is Momo Okay", basically showing he has no idea what happened in the last few seconds, minutes. When does that happen?

Generally when you are knocked out and finally wake up trying to think what could have happened while you were knocked out.

Idgaf about Sanji or even One Piece enough to downplay him, this means Jack shit to me, all I may do is up play Zoro from time to time but I don't unnecessarily downplay characters and neither does @Sentinel.

But you seem hell bent on giving Sanji all the benefits of doubt, even when logic doesn't make sense.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People who rate this shitty transition chapter "Blew my mind". Why? I'm not saying your decision is dumb or something because it's your decision but why? Nothing fucking happened? Because of SHs panel?

Judging by the logic you are rating shitty chapter like this on the same level as 957 GG.

C'mon that's embarassing dude. Just read the chapter.

When King came with several "birdies"??? They sure were following him for no reason lol.

I already answered almost everything on this thread. Just look at my post history and you'll get all the answers lol.
Or maybe they came to King....instead of King looking for fucking fodders that he doesnt need.

Yh Id rather not. If you cant quote me with actual proof, all you have is misguied heavily biased assumptions that discredit you even further.

Yeah King was trolling Sanji, Sanji was the one who said he would die. Did King use lethal attack on Sanji? You damn right he is, its not like he is trying to make sure Sanji doesn't die.

But there is a difference between ACTIVELY trying to kill Sanji and having no regard for your opponent with "if he dies, he dies" attitude.
Yeah this argument is terrible. He wasn't telling sanji to leave him alone. He's challenge sanji to see if he can escape/survive also you have 0 spatial awareness considering that Sanji is clearly in front of Jinbei. Jinbei in the same plane as robin and chopper if you pay attention to the panel

You seem to be incapable of understanding what I am saying.

King didn't initiate the attack on Sanji, he went for Momo but then Sanji started the attack, to which King responded.

King is not some bitch who would get attacked by Sanji and then let him go. Sanji was being annoying and King put him in his place, smashed him in that building and flew in the sky.

After that a bunch of events happened and Sanji was on the ground until we finally see him getting up wondering
"Is Momo Okay", basically showing he has no idea what happened in the last few seconds, minutes. When does that happen?

Generally when you are knocked out and finally wake up trying to think what could have happened while you were knocked out.

Idgaf about Sanji or even One Piece enough to downplay him, this means Jack shit to me, all I may do is up play Zoro from time to time but I don't unnecessarily downplay characters and neither does @Sentinel.

But you seem hell bent on giving Sanji all the benefits of doubt, even when logic doesn't make sense.
Oh so sanji the one who was on defense against king hurting mono was the one that attacked king?? He attacked king first is what you’re saying?? Lmfaoooo Nah you cant actually be serious

sanji was defending momo from king he wasn’t attacking him lmfaooo what? And even after king LITERALLY saying this

You’re still saying he didn’t care for sanji 😭😭 I think it’s clear who’s in denial here and it damn sure ain’t me but carry on lmaooo

sanji was defending momo from king he wasn’t attacking him lmfaooo what? And even after king LITERALLY saying this

You’re still saying he didn’t care for sanji 😭😭 I think it’s clear who’s in denial here and it damn sure ain’t me but carry on lmaooo
That's not him telling him to leave him alone that's him directly challenging Sanji to either escape or survive what a blatant misinterpretation attempt

Getting stronger defensively, offensively, etc via training your body, etc vs resorting to an powerup you hate using lmao
Why are we acting like Sanji training was ever a thing? Why are people are perceiving Zoro and Sanji as similar characters or something. Sanji doesnt care about that shit bro......Think about every Sanji powerup...... how many of them did he really train for?

Status
Not open for further replies.