ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we see Sanji knocked out like a sack of shit he is and King ignore his irrelevant ass and fly in the sky.

Mean while true God tier character like Zoro ignores calamity with same rank as King and then Survives a bite, with sharp teeth, an attack much more lethal without power ranger suit protection, and also survives a fall same as Sanji. Which Queen is clearly using his strength, strength enough to K.O Big Mom to try to bite the shit outta Luffy and Zoro.

Holy shit Sanji is an irrelevant turd.

No wonder he has been replaced by Jinbei and is part of back ground trio.

As if a few chapters ago when Luffy and Zoro got their own page with Jinbei and Sanji got his page with middle trio was not enough.

Sanji was there to be hype tool for King so Zoro can defeat King high diff and then kill Kaido.
Show me the panel where "Sanji is knocked out like a sack of shit" or stfu. Your desperation proceeds you....I can smell it from a mile away.

Sanji being unconcioud makes zero sense, cause why tf would King just leave him and not finish him off. Especially if he doesnt have a wound.

Lol this is just desperate.
You literally defeated your own argument. King left him because he was K.Oed, he had no intention to kill him, he told him to fuck off. You need to understand, King does not give a shit about Sanji, he only fucked him up because Sanji annoyed him with Momo shit, but once he is knocked out, King left.

You must be asking why king left if Sanji wasn't K.Oed? Was Sanji playing possom? Cuz we have a panel of Sanji K.Oed and Sanji getting up later and King has already left

Show me the panel where "Sanji is knocked out like a sack of shit" or stfu. Your desperation proceeds you....I can smell it from a mile away.
Calm down bro. It's no use of being emotional.

What damage, the scratch on his face? :shocking:
Sanji was clearly bleeding on his face - when he was already assembling with the crew - and was wobbling around, he's clearly "fine"...

Depending on how you define K.O. I would say he was temporarily incapacitated same way Luffy was against Appo and Ichiji was against Katakuri because again King is no where around him but panels later, Sanji is shown slowly getting up

Either he was K.Oed or he was playing possom which later is a bitch move

Where is Sanji shown lying on the floor ?

Where is King shown gathering up the birds ?

Yall seem to have all the answers....answer me that ?
No burden of proof falls on you because you are saying nonsensical thing.
Why is King not around Sanji when he is getting up? Why would King leave if Sanji isn't finished? Why is Sanji shown getting up from the ground and King is already in the sky?

Thing is Sanji never had defense in arsenal, that was always missing from his combat ability, and the only reason why he didnt need it pre timeskip was because he outclassed everybody he defeated in terms of speed/agility. Thats why sanji never needed to be very durable before But now ......when you fight people who are as fast if not faster than you are, like Vergo, Doffy and King.....Your gonna take a lot more hits so you need defense in your arsenal. And it doesnt matter if its part of his style or not these guys need to get stronger and theres no time to give everyone in the crew a luffy vs katakuri fight lmao.

Getting stronger defensively, offensively, etc via training your body, etc vs resorting to an powerup you hate using lmao

Depending on how you define K.O. I would say he was temporarily incapacitated same way Luffy was against Appo and Ichiji was against Katakuri because again King is no where around him but panels later, Sanji is shown slowly getting up

Either he was K.Oed or he was playing possom which later is a bitch move
King literally just appeared the next page before...

Easily couldve flown away to Queen after leaving Sanji into the ground. No need for Sanji to have been knocked out.

Bruh why do I feel like the use of the sentence “I don’t feel like we’re losing” is meant to indicate the worse is yet to come?😭 when you think about it almost everything is going right and well so far it seems like as if it’s all going to go to shit at some point and the straw hats and alliance are going to fail Terribly lol
I hope so because this raid is a great disappointment so far and that I think that Luffy said something similar while attacking Kaido for the first time.

You literally defeated your own argument. King left him because he was K.Oed, he had no intention to kill him, he told him to fuck off. You need to understand, King does not give a shit about Sanji, he only fucked him up because Sanji annoyed him with Momo shit, but once he is knocked out, King left.

You must be asking why king left if Sanji wasn't K.Oed? Was Sanji playing possom? Cuz we have a panel of Sanji K.Oed and Sanji getting up later and King has already left
“He has no intention of killing him” um my guy are you okay? Lol he literally said last chapter he plans to split sanji in half THAT IS LITERALLY HIM AIMING TO KILL SANJI 😭😭 do y’all even be paying attention to the story or just tryna troll for the purpose of trolling???
Post automatically merged:

And why does it matter whether sanji was Ko’d or not? We don’t even have panel proof it’s just a bunch of head canon and y’all connecting dots you see if. Even IF he was knocked out momentarily it’s an attack from a fucking yonkou commander lol did y’all forget what happened in luffy vs katakuri??

No burden of proof falls on you because you are saying nonsensical thing.
Why is King not around Sanji when he is getting up? Why would King leave if Sanji isn't finished? Why is Sanji shown getting up from the ground and King is already in the sky?
No it falls upon you since youve created a whole fictious story of Sanji with zero proof

Where was King the entire chapter if he finished Sanji off in a single attack ? did King not finish Sanji off ? Please dont give me a stupid hes not worth it. If King cant pierce his suit....Sanji is defintely worth it. King didnt have time for Sanji, same way Vergo didnt.....so he just fucking left.

Was this not enough for You guys to believe Sanji is not part of monster trio anymore?

Well worry not, Oda has given you another solid reason
Sanji the back ground trio

No it falls upon you since youve created a whole fictious story of Sanji with zero proof

Where was King the entire chapter if he finished Sanji off in a single attack ? did King not finish Sanji off ? Please dont give me a stupid hes not worth it. If King cant pierce his suit....Sanji is defintely worth it. King didnt have time for Sanji, same way Vergo didnt.....so he just fucking left.
He was in the fucking sky lmao, we already see that panel.
He finished Sanji, Sanji is lying on the ground and King is in the sky.

I hope so because this raid is a great disappointment so far and that I think that Luffy said something similar while attacking Kaido for the first time.
Yea something bad is gonna happen soon! Regardless of how terrible this raid has been I can most definitely say for a fact that that reality check gonna hit VERY SOON! Straw hats boutta get mollywhopped😭

“He has no intention of killing him” um my guy are you okay? Lol he literally said last chapter he plans to split sanji in half THAT IS LITERALLY HIM AIMING TO KILL SANJI 😭😭 do y’all even be paying attention to the story or just tryna troll for the purpose of trolling???

And why does it matter whether sanji was Ko’d or not? We don’t even have panel proof it’s just a bunch of head canon and y’all connecting dots you see if. Even IF he was knocked out momentarily it’s an attack from a fucking yonkou commander lol did y’all forget what happened in luffy vs katakuri??
Yeah King was trolling Sanji, Sanji was the one who said he would die. Did King use lethal attack on Sanji? You damn right he is, its not like he is trying to make sure Sanji doesn't die.

But there is a difference between ACTIVELY trying to kill Sanji and having no regard for your opponent with "if he dies, he dies" attitude.

You guys seem to not grasp how irrelevant Sanji was to King, Sanji's presence was not worth his time. That is reality of the situation. He told Sanji to go invisible and fuck off, stop wasting his time etc

Status
Not open for further replies.