[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
How do you know Cinera isn't a survivor who is pro town as Jew was last game? I personally don't think that Cinera is a good lynch choice.
I might misunderstand what a survivor is then

They win if they survive till the end right? Shouldn't we lynch them since they are a third party?

N

NeutralWatcher

Kinda but they aren't much tbh

I think we should lynch Cinera :kayneshrug:He is kinda sus to me with all these survivor stuff

And now Neutral because of this Nat stuff
Explain. I asked you what's the case on Natalija sicne you asked Jew D Boy about Natalija.

This is big news.

It is VERY funny to admit that โ€œmentioning someone by name alone = thinking theyโ€™re scumโ€ is your operating assumption here. So because I asked others to read four people, YOU single one out like Iโ€™m ready to lynch them now, then you spend this much effort dispelling my case against you because I said nothing to support it and you HAVE nothing to go on from me or you. Youโ€™re painting yourself, man, I didnโ€™t even give you the brush.
False again. When did I try to lynch Natalija? I asked what made you and Tris asked about Natalija since I didn't find what made Natalija weird to be asked by you and Tris. Nonsense.

here's all your post mate.
You had no read on natalija for me to look over .
simply deflecting from the fact your main sus jdb is cause he called you out for acting like the middle man in current arguments.
I didn't sus Natalija. I asked Jew D Boy and Tris about Natalija.

But I didn't ask you though
You asked what Jew D Boy thought about Natalija so I thought you found something from Natalija and asked Jew D Boy opinion.

This is big news.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
As well as it doesn't mean you are not lying to gain important attention or reactions from other players.
Good point, but since youโ€™re inexperienced, Iโ€™ll add that you need to put more weight on what people DO than what they say. Iโ€™m not just claiming to be town, Iโ€™m giving reads, building cases, and moving on if I have nothing to go on. Pay attention to people who pursue flimsy cases endlessly or donโ€™t actually add anything to the hunt.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Good point, but since youโ€™re inexperienced, Iโ€™ll add that you need to put more weight on what people DO than what they say. Iโ€™m not just claiming to be town, Iโ€™m giving reads, building cases, and moving on if I have nothing to go on. Pay attention to people who pursue flimsy cases endlessly or donโ€™t actually add anything to the hunt.
That's a good point but I always need to leave a room for possible baits.

I mean you giving your reads building cases doesn't automatically mean you are good or bad right? It all can be for show right?
:catpole::catpole:

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Explain. I asked you what's the case on Natalija sicne you asked Jew D Boy about Natalija.

This is big news.
What do I need to explain? The only thing I can say is that I agree with Nat on Cinera being scum. That's all.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
I might misunderstand what a survivor is then

They win if they survive till the end right? Shouldn't we lynch them since they are a third party?
Normally they aren't a priority, actual scums are.
The only reason I'm buying him as survivor is because he was warned by the mods about hinting too much. I highlighted the points where he heavily hinted being a survivor.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
False again. When did I try to lynch Natalija? I asked what made you and Tris asked about Natalija since I didn't find what made Natalija weird to be asked by you and Tris. Nonsense.
So because I asked others to read four people, YOU single one out like Iโ€™m ready to lynch them now
Youโ€™re either misreading me due to a language barrier (which I donโ€™t believe as your English has always been quite good), or youโ€™re just straight up deflecting because youโ€™re obviously scum. You keep talking about me painting you a certain way; my original post said you were trying to make it sound like I wanted to lynch Nat, and you wanna make it sound like I was saying you wanted to lynch her. This is completely fabricated and clearly meant to sow discord, and you didnโ€™t even do a good job of making it seem subtle. Youโ€™re the artist here, man.

Vote Lynch Neutral, you have absolutely no case here and have been proven wrong on everything youโ€™ve said so far by multiple sources.

N

NeutralWatcher

Youโ€™re either misreading me due to a language barrier (which I donโ€™t believe as your English has always been quite good), or youโ€™re just straight up deflecting because youโ€™re obviously scum. You keep talking about me painting you a certain way; my original post said you were trying to make it sound like I wanted to lynch Nat, and you wanna make it sound like I was saying you wanted to lynch her.
When did I say that? Quote which post?

This is big news.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Didn't you sus me because of Natalija stuff?

This is big news.
I do

But not only for that.

You were always asking for opinions and never gave your thoughts first but after we gave ours.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
I swear I don't understand which post. Which post of me trying to sow a discord here? This is big news.
You need to reread this post INCLUDING the one of yours I quoted. Iโ€™m moving on from you now and wonโ€™t be explaining any more obvious things to you.
Post automatically merged:

Youโ€™re either misreading me due to a language barrier (which I donโ€™t believe as your English has always been quite good), or youโ€™re just straight up deflecting because youโ€™re obviously scum. You keep talking about me painting you a certain way; my original post said you were trying to make it sound like I wanted to lynch Nat, and you wanna make it sound like I was saying you wanted to lynch her. This is completely fabricated and clearly meant to sow discord, and you didnโ€™t even do a good job of making it seem subtle. Youโ€™re the artist here, man.

Vote Lynch Neutral, you have absolutely no case here and have been proven wrong on everything youโ€™ve said so far by multiple sources.
Sorry, Neutral, didnโ€™t quote it.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
He is basically saying he's an indie survivor but Nat already pointed it out
Post automatically merged:

I need a filler to tag someone
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
He mentions he's here to "help town". I thought he was hinting at being a pro-town survivor with this, which would be an additional reason the hosts would warn him about.

However, it wouldn't be far-fetched to think he's a serial killer and that the "helping town" part wasn't something he was warned about, that completely escaped my mind.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Ultimately bouncing back after a ruinous lynch, it tastes rad
Ultimate revenge of scum or what?:catpole:
Lelouch is a terrific character

I wish my overall knowledge over the series was broader
I can't trust you about your knowledge about the series. You can say that you never watched it while you might be a secret stan. Which would also be fitting:catrude:
This standing out as a 25 players game has me to believe there could be 4/5 mafia and a couple of indies, unless a multi ball is featuring, then a couple of mafia teams composed by 3 members each
Why tho? Was there a game with the exact same setup like this or you are making people to believe you without evidence?:noo:
I was arrested

Now I'm back to fight off the impervious scum
Very fitting for a mafia pals:moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.