[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

lol OMGUS
whats your read on natalija before they give a response
lol I don't care what you think. Read back what I read about natalija.

I don't think I asked you about Nat...

After you asked me I asked you what you think about Cinera but you never answered me iirc.
You said something about Natalija and about Cinera I asked Cinera which faction is town if Cinera is really town later Melontonin and Natalija said Cinera claimed survivor so that's my answer. Neutral for now.

Wanting to check someone out and automatically thinking they’re suspicious are two completely different things. Don’t forget you were also scum in that cat game and are currently doing the same thing that you’re accusing me of doing. I’m not painting anyone as scum, so you’re just making this into something else.
Yeah somewhat. I want to hear more about him.
lol even Melontonin agreed that Light is playing differently when I asked her does Light play differently.

Why are you trying hard to twist what I meant?

This is big news.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Tris Do you remember saying anything about Nat that would have triggered Neutral’s initial question to us? I don’t think I ever said anything about her past simply pointing out her read on Cin, which I had stated before she said anything at all.
I never talked about Nat before he questioned me.

I don't think he even talked about her before he asked us.
Post automatically merged:

@Tris Damn thing merged, see my last post.
Yea, I nearly missed it haha

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
lol I don't care what you think. Read back what I read about natalija.

You said something about Natalija and about Cinera I asked Cinera which faction is town if Cinera is really town later Melontonin and Natalija said Cinera claimed survivor so that's my answer. Neutral for now.

lol even Melontonin agreed that Light is playing differently when I asked her does Light play differently.

Why are you trying hard to twist what I meant?

This is big news.
The only one of us bending over backwards to twist someone’s words is you, buddy. You tunneled playa like this last game and lost us the most powerful townie, please rethink this baseless strategy before you rally another town mislynch.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I never talked about Nat before he questioned me.

I don't think he even talked about her before he asked us.

Yea, I nearly missed it haha
Anything to add here, @NeutralWatcher? Mel said she thinks Light’s playing weird is by no means a vindication for you, she said that AFTER you asked about him specifically so this doesn’t clear your original assertion. Moreover, Tris and I both gave you no reason to sus Nat based on what we said. This is looking worse and worse for you.

@Jew D. Boy you seem very aggressive this game. idk if that's good or not :catsweat:
@Tris you have reads?
I’m finally a townie again after three games of being scum/indie, I wanna throw myself full force into this one :kayneshrug:

N

NeutralWatcher

The only one of us bending over backwards to twist someone’s words is you, buddy. You tunneled playa like this last game and lost us the most powerful townie, please rethink this baseless strategy before you rally another town mislynch.
You are accusing me of causing discord when that;s false.

You think we’re gonna have a tea party this time? Don’t let the mechanics from last time distract you, we oughta be sniffing scum out instead of focusing on this clear ruse. Have you weighed in on Nat and Cin or Final and Drago?
You asked about Natalija here.

@Jew D. Boy What do you think of Cin, Nat, Beta and Drago

I didn't see a post from you talking about them

I might have missed it though
Tris asked Natalija here that's why I asked you two about what's the case on Natalija and you accused me of trying to sow discord here.

Anything to add here, @NeutralWatcher? Mel said she thinks Light’s playing weird is by no means a vindication for you, she said that AFTER you asked about him specifically so this doesn’t clear your original assertion. Moreover, Tris and I both gave you no reason to sus Nat based on what we said. This is looking worse and worse for you.
Yeah it's logical if you want to explore player who have been playing with you for a long time based on how that player play lol. If I find you play differently I would explore you too.

You're still trying hard to paint me here.

This is big news.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

I’m finally a townie again after three games of being scum/indie, I wanna throw myself full force into this one :kayneshrug:
Same, sorry about giving you Misa after making myself look hella sus hahahaha

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You are accusing me of causing discord when that;s false.

You asked about Natalija here.

Tris asked Natalija here that's why I asked you two about what's the case on Natalija and you accused me of trying to sow discord here.

Yeah it's logical if you want to explore player who have been playing with you for a long time based on how that player play lol. If I find you play differently I would explore you too.

You're still trying hard to paint me here.

This is big news.
It is VERY funny to admit that “mentioning someone by name alone = thinking they’re scum” is your operating assumption here. So because I asked others to read four people, YOU single one out like I’m ready to lynch them now, then you spend this much effort dispelling my case against you because I said nothing to support it and you HAVE nothing to go on from me or you. You’re painting yourself, man, I didn’t even give you the brush.

@Tris you said 5
@Tobi you said 3

Which one is it? :seriously:

Also what's complicated? You mean no bad guys or good guys?
From names in the series we can deduce how many number of mafia and independent in the game and it would help to get information.
Didn't see this. This is why we need notification for merged post.

Depend on the series I think.

In WCI Bege turned traitor. Is there character with similar role like Bege who switch side?
Role that has something to do with account? That's possible. In Death Note Yo Tan Wa had to make alternate account with Ryuk username IIRC.
Keep doing it. Don't stop.
This is big news.

Memory
This is big news.

Since this is bastard game, what kind of things that usually mess up players beside host killing all players, fake role?

@Dragomir Since you're experienced do you know?
This is big news.

@Jew D. Boy @Tris what's the case on Natalija?
@Cinera

Which faction do you think is town?

You should know if you're town.

This is big news.
Depend on the theme.

In Whole Cake Island game, Big Mom Pirates were town even thought they're evil while Straw Hat Pirates were mafia even though they're good guys.

Which faction do you think is town in this game?

This is big news.
@Tris You have 2 votes on you. You're not worried?

Do you have lynch immunity? :sanmoji:

This is big news.
No reads so far.

Cinera said he wanted to help town and survive until the end of the game so Natalija and Melontonin thought Cinera is survivor.

This is big news.
here's all your post mate.
You had no read on natalija for me to look over .
simply deflecting from the fact your main sus jdb is cause he called you out for acting like the middle man in current arguments.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Kinda but they aren't much tbh

I think we should lynch Cinera :kayneshrug:He is kinda sus to me with all these survivor stuff

And now Neutral because of this Nat stuff
How do you know Cinera isn't a survivor who is pro town as Jew was last game? I personally don't think that Cinera is a good lynch choice.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Marimo has a way of playing, at least from my perspective, where he acts the same way whether he is town or scum. In the Naruto game I went over all of his posts numerous times and he was exactly the same as he is now.
And from my perspective no. I've seen town Marimo in our first game and he was more proactive and more engaging. Hence why I was able to identify him as scum easily in the last game.

Everyone writes "good luck" and "down with scums", it doesn't look forced at all.
I don't remember Marimo doing that tbh. And as I said it felt out of place.

Or maybe he can understand why raising sus on newbies is scummy?
I don't understand what you are asking me here. No one was susing any newbies up to that moment from what I remember. No need to bring that up imo unless trying to, even subconsciously, clear the new players of doubt.

If he was scum himself don't you think he would coach them about how to respond?
No not really. Marimo has played 4 games if I am not mistaken, one town, one indie, and one mafia and this one now. I think he doesn't have enough experience to successfully accomplish that, no offence to Marimo though.

Perhaps my biggest problem with this is that Gianfi isn't that different compared to Marimo. Both are fluffy, one contributed even less, actually.
Marimo has more posts and feels more suspicious to me, hence my vote being on him.

To me it feels like you're distancing yourself from Gianfi. As you said, we will see how he responds later in the day phase, but I'm not going to forget you dismissing him because Nat said he plays the same as town or scum. It looks like you are defending him.
But let's wait.
I am not really sure how you got here tbh. I merely said that Nat said he plays like that irregardless of faction. I just stated what Nat said, whilst explaining that from my one game experience with him this looks like his playstyle. How was I defending him?? I didn't dismiss him, actually the opposite. I said that we will have a better idea when he responds later.

Status
Not open for further replies.