[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I didn't find her weird. She said "no way Cinera isn't scum" since Cinera had trouble finding which faction is town or mafia. That's why I asked you. Have you caught up? What's your thought on Cinera now?

This is big news.
I haven’t found any reason to change my read on Cin, but I’ll admit that Nat’s emphatic declaration on the matter was a little more conclusive than mine. What are YOUR thoughts on him? Have you provided any reads, or just asked for them?
Is there any point in asking him this? :milaugh:

Of course he’d say he will help town.

@Dragomir wow, you mentioned some pretty dangerous roles there and then let it go. Who do you think could be survivor in CG?
Then he can show us through his actions, if he does intend to back up the words he’s yet to speak. Is that the only reason you have to be sure he’s scum?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Jew D. Boy I'm ecstatically bewildered by the notion some players care about my integrity to the point they happen to safeguard me like crusaders of light, but I suppose spite lynching me is not necessarily a move Mafia or Indie Parties would viciously despise to put into practice.

That is also why many players generally bandwagon my lynches quite swiftly.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Lynch Dragomir

Guessing a faction alignment in a heavy bastard game is like looking for a needle in an haystack, and coming from such an experienced player like you, it truly stands as a reef.
It is partially wrong, actually you should play a bastard game as normally as possible early one, because it allows you to find out quickly what exactly the bastard mechanics are. We are still allowed to talk about bastard mechanics, besides that all other kind of mechanical talk regarding our own roles is prohibitted.

I see it as a normal game with potentially hidden mechanics we can talk about.

Also hello guys, catching up.

Nunally or one of the Student Council members. Not exactly sure tbh.
Looool I highly doubt Nunally is in the game

Then he can show us through his actions, if he does intend to back up the words he’s yet to speak. Is that the only reason you have to be sure he’s scum?
I’m having doubts about a survivor in a game. But we can leave him be and watch him play for now.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy I'm ecstatically bewildered by the notion some players care about my integrity to the point they happen to safeguard me like crusaders of light, but I suppose spite lynching me is not necessarily a move Mafia or Indie Parties would viciously despise to put into practice.

That is also why many players generally bandwagon my lynches quite swiftly.
You don’t need to defend yourself to me, man. If you’re really town, help us find scum instead of boasting about how great your meta is, please.

Marimo is not town. Anybody agree or disagree?
Whether I agree or not depends on how you came to this conclusion. I’ll ISO him real quick and see if there’s anything to this.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Now this is interesting 🤔

I wasn't defending myself here at all but assessing Mel's and Fuj's situations. Why do you happen to believe I was doing that instead?
Mel and Fuji’s situation was defending you...then you come in talking about how they’re so great for protecting you against a violent onslaught of *checks notes* nobody voting for you or really even sussing you that hard. What’s that sound like to you??

N

NeutralWatcher

I haven’t found any reason to change my read on Cin, but I’ll admit that Nat’s emphatic declaration on the matter was a little more conclusive than mine. What are YOUR thoughts on him? Have you provided any reads, or just asked for them?
No reads so far.

Cinera said he wanted to help town and survive until the end of the game so Natalija and Melontonin thought Cinera is survivor.

This is big news.

Status
Not open for further replies.