[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
TIBN
What do you make of @Light D Lamperouge calling him mafia in his list? Light I also want to know what you think of his response. It's in the quotes I have above.
What do you make of me calling him mafia in my list?

What can I make of his responses when they are all fluff? I've played one game with him and he played similarly there too. Posted just to post and meet a requirement quota. He was town back then, but I see Nat has more experience with him and is saying he always plays like that.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
TIBN

What do you make of me calling him mafia in my list?

What can I make of his responses when they are all fluff? I've played one game with him and he played similarly there too. Posted just to post and meet a requirement quota. He was town back then, but I see Nat has more experience with him and is saying he always plays like that.
Yeah since I never played with him I'll put my vote on him.
Unvote
Vote Lynch Gianfi

By the way Light I am talking about what you think of his answer to you calling him mafia.
Post automatically merged:

Oh wow did not expect it to have started yesterday. rip

anyone with a rundown of the last 17 pages?
People are suspecting Cinera because he was confused about which anime faction is town. He has hinted pretty strongly at being a survivor though.
That's pretty much all you need to know.

Alright before my battery dies I'm just gonna throw this out there: Light the way that you are believing Nat saying Gianfi acts the same way in any faction without a second thought makes me think that you don't wanna dig more into his case.

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

If I understand you right, your claim is that a Town player would know which faction is Town and would suggest only one faction as Scum. However, that also applies to Scum players. Scum players know the faction that they belong to is Scum, and for the two factions I listed (Britannian Empire, Japanese Resistance) they wouldn't both be simultaneously Scum (unless this was a multi ball with no Town). So if I was Scum, I wouldn't suggest both of those factions as Scum as I would know which faction is Scum and hence which faction is Town.

At the very least, the slip you are suggesting I made would not have been made by Scum. Scum have more information than Town, and combined with flavour knowledge, Scum!Cinera would know which faction was Scum and Town. If I were Scum, that is not a slip I would make. If I knew which faction was Scum (and hence which faction was Town), I'd not suggest that a Town faction could be Scum as members of Town would know which faction they belong to and wouldn't believe their faction to be Scum.

Scum!Cinera would never make the slip you are suggesting I did.

I genuinely do not know which faction among the Britannian Empire and Japanese Resistance is Scum.

If you feel confident that Town!Cinera would also not have floated both factions as Scum, then that just means I don't belong to any faction. At least if you're basis is the alignment slip I made, then only someone completely ignorant on the factions in the game would suggest both factions as Scum.

Whatever you read from my claim above, I just want to help Town and hopefully survive to the end of the game.

Town has been 60% - 80% of the players in any game I've played. So this leads to 15 - 20 Town here (or 5 - 10 non Town).
No, it wouldn't apply to scum players. You could be Lelouch or V.V. who are likely scum. You then wouldn't know which faction is town or scum. You also could be part of a 3-man mafia team between Marianne, Charles, and V.V. You also wouldn't know which of the Britannia aggressors and the resistance are town or scum.

Hmm. I'll let Cinera go for the moment. His claim seems genuine for now.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
TIBN
By the way Light I am talking about what you think of his answer to you calling him mafia.
Fluff, as I said. He tried to joke it away. Didn't seem like he was nervous, and wanted to make it known that he was town.

Alright before my battery dies I'm just gonna throw this out there: Light the way that you are believing Nat saying Gianfi acts the same way in any faction without a second thought makes me think that you don't wanna dig more into his case.
I just said Nat has more experience in games with him. You've put a vote on him now, let's see how he reacts to that and follow from there. There wasn't a lot to go on earlier. His reaction now will tell us more.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
we will have to hear more from him when he logs in again ...

I can see where they are coming from ... count me as third one having the same opinion...

I can see your point.
Glad you understand me this time, man. I was never leading a Final lynch, but suddenly people come out of the woodworks to defend him even though heโ€™s caught no actual heat...if anything, Iโ€™m more suspicious of Mel and Fuji for defending him so fiercely at a time when they didnโ€™t have any reason to fear heโ€™d be lynched. You just came in and are usually a voice of reason, so Iโ€™m not sussing you yet.
If I understand you right, your claim is that a Town player would know which faction is Town and would suggest only one faction as Scum. However, that also applies to Scum players. Scum players know the faction that they belong to is Scum, and for the two factions I listed (Britannian Empire, Japanese Resistance) they wouldn't both be simultaneously Scum (unless this was a multi ball with no Town). So if I was Scum, I wouldn't suggest both of those factions as Scum as I would know which faction is Scum and hence which faction is Town.

At the very least, the slip you are suggesting I made would not have been made by Scum. Scum have more information than Town, and combined with flavour knowledge, Scum!Cinera would know which faction was Scum and Town. If I were Scum, that is not a slip I would make. If I knew which faction was Scum (and hence which faction was Town), I'd not suggest that a Town faction could be Scum as members of Town would know which faction they belong to and wouldn't believe their faction to be Scum.

Scum!Cinera would never make the slip you are suggesting I did.

I genuinely do not know which faction among the Britannian Empire and Japanese Resistance is Scum.

If you feel confident that Town!Cinera would also not have floated both factions as Scum, then that just means I don't belong to any faction. At least if you're basis is the alignment slip I made, then only someone completely ignorant on the factions in the game would suggest both factions as Scum.

Whatever you read from my claim above, I just want to help Town and hopefully survive to the end of the game.

Town has been 60% - 80% of the players in any game I've played. So this leads to 15 - 20 Town here (or 5 - 10 non Town).
Then youโ€™re a third party, man. I did this same shit in the WCI game when I was the Vinsmokes, and Light/a few others rightfully jumped me for it. The difference is I was pro town and helped lynch several scum...do you intend to do the same for us?
This is big news.

@Jew D. Boy @Tris what's the case on Natalija?
Is there one?? First Iโ€™m hearing of it...she hasnโ€™t dinged anything for me yet, although sheโ€™s cunning enough to have similar meta regardless of alignment. She and I have agreed on the Cin thing for a while, so I currently have no reasons to find her odd. Why do you ask, did you see something strange from her?

why the sudden switch on cinera based on a hint of a survivor claim
any character that fits the bill or is everyone high rn.

mate you say you didnt see the other folks listed as mafia
I call bullshit on that
here is the post.
1. Light D Lamperouge- SCUMMIEST TOWNIE
2. Tris- townie
3. Queen-townie
4. Tobi-townie
5. Seraphoenix-mafia
6. Marimo_420-indie
7. Ali-townie
8. LANJI CUCKSMOKE-townie
9. Natalija-mafia
10. Fujishiro-mafia
11. silverfire-townie
12. Jew D. Boy-townie
13. Finalbeta-indie
14. RedGloverKing-townie
15. RayanOO-townie
16. BangMi-townie
17. Cinera-indie
18. Rhea-townie
19. Midnight Delight-townie
20. Dragomir-mafia
21. Gambit-townie
22. Melontonin-MAFIA AND POLICY LYNCH
23. wordyworm-townie
24. Gianfi-mafia
25. NeutralWatcher-townie
you were able to pick out sera
drago
and gianfi from list but your excuse with the rest is flat out not seeing it. Not buying it and worst case scenario
one of the indies gets bunked this game.

N

NeutralWatcher

Is there one?? First Iโ€™m hearing of it...she hasnโ€™t dinged anything for me yet, although sheโ€™s cunning enough to have similar meta regardless of alignment. She and I have agreed on the Cin thing for a while, so I currently have no reasons to find her odd. Why do you ask, did you see something strange from her?
I didn't find her weird. She said "no way Cinera isn't scum" since Cinera had trouble finding which faction is town or mafia. That's why I asked you. Have you caught up? What's your thought on Cinera now?

This is big news.

Then youโ€™re a third party, man. I did this same shit in the WCI game when I was the Vinsmokes, and Light/a few others rightfully jumped me for it. The difference is I was pro town and helped lynch several scum...do you intend to do the same for us?
Is there any point in asking him this? :milaugh:

Of course heโ€™d say he will help town.

@Dragomir wow, you mentioned some pretty dangerous roles there and then let it go. Who do you think could be survivor in CG?

N

NeutralWatcher

Cinera said he genuinely he didn't know which faction might be in the game so his character might be a character that doesn't belong to any faction so probably a mercenary if there is character like that in Code Geass.

This is big news.

Status
Not open for further replies.