Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Just a hunch. RNG loves making you scum:wellwell:
RNG is finally on my side.
Do you still find Cinera suspicious?
Post automatically merged:

I quote the post without saying anything is the same as what you do, to know their reaction when I quote the post without saying anything
Did you get any information about the reactions of the players?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@Natalija i still dont understand this whole thing (because i really dont understand + i have no will to play at all):doffycry:
But someone told me to type VOTE LYNCH TRIS
Is that someone in your PMs?

He kinda “claimed” to be a survivor.

What’s a survivor?

I have to know this before I can answer your question.
Same thing Al was at the end of our last game. A survivor is usually a neutral party that wants to stay alive until end game.

Clearly it's a great strategy to hint towards being one if you're scum because then people will refrain from lynching/killing you at night, but Cinera getting confused about the alignments and heavily hinting so much so as to get a warning from the hosts makes me think he is a true survivor.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
:gokulaugh: I... Okay. Yeah, that’s one way to play it. Feel free to ask us if anything is confusing.

Wait @Melontonin didn’t Gianfi also say something strange about alignment?
I didn't pay much attention to his posts the only thing that caught my eye was that he wasn't writing anything interesting.

Wasn’t the Britannia empire evil?
This is the most recent thing I found, but it seems like he's talking about the anime and not the game? This is what I mean when I say he doesn't say a lot but idk if he's a new player.

I have watched it! Great series! I should rewatch it

Mmm I don’t think so, but I don’t remember much
I’m not mafia!
I refuse to say THIS IS BIG NEWS
Fuck I feel you my friend :(
Everything he said today is fluffy.
Can someone give me a filler I wanna tag someone else ffs lol

Last edited:
I didn't pay much attention to his posts the only thing that caught my eye was that he wasn't writing anything interesting.

This is the most recent thing I found, but it seems like he's talking about the anime and not the game? This is what I mean when I say he doesn't say a lot but idk if he's a new player.
Yes, that was a bit... Why even talk about the anime if we know our alignments.

He doesn’t say much as town or scum, I was scummates with him before :milaugh:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Anyone in particular?
I'm saying FB is town because of the way he posts, which is somewhat of a hunch.

No one has anything concrete day 1. It's best to throw all ideas out in the open and see how people react, and from that point, you build cases on them and see if people agree with you. At the end of the dayphase we will have to lynch someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.